What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

chewsta

First Grade
I dunno chewie. I know the talk started here but I think it was one of those sudgestshon thingees
Yeah I do recall talk of Capes in the forum. Maybe that's where the seed was planted and I ran with it mate. Lol. I do like the Capes, wish he never left.

Special K

Coach
There has been talk of Capewell coming back since he left. He didn't want to go.

I doubt it happens though. Better money and opportunities elsewhere.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I’m happy with the Tricky re-signing…. actually wouldn’t be that gutted if either SJ or Moyza went down for a couple of weeks to see him have a crack starting. Doubt he has 80 min match fitness but that’s where Tracey comes in .

Eion

First Grade
Only Moyza, Hiroti, magoo, Tolman, chambers are left from the 2021 contracts

No great rush on any of them really. Only one I’d definitely let go is magoo. The rest at the right price could serve a purpose. You’d leave Moyza, tolman and chambers till late in case their bodies pack it in. Would like to see Hiroti retained for depth.

Anyone we should be extending now from the 2022 brigade? They are:
BB
Feef
Graham
Hamlin-Uele
Hunt
Nikora
Williams

No way on feef and graham. Of the rest I’d only really be looking to try to secure Williams as I feel his price will go up. BB I would wait on especially with McInnes joining us.

sandshark

Bench
So what's going on with Moyza? Is the club just waiting to see how he holds up for a few months before signing?
I see he is being shopped around the UK or atleast some clubs are interested.
Glad we got Trindall, hopefully he'll get more game time under Fitzy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Only Moyza, Hiroti, magoo, Tolman, chambers are left from the 2021 contracts

No great rush on any of them really. Only one I’d definitely let go is magoo. The rest at the right price could serve a purpose. You’d leave Moyza, tolman and chambers till late in case their bodies pack it in. Would like to see Hiroti retained for depth.

Anyone we should be extending now from the 2022 brigade? They are:
BB
Feef
Graham
Hamlin-Uele
Hunt
Nikora
Williams

No way on feef and graham. Of the rest I’d only really be looking to try to secure Williams as I feel his price will go up. BB I would wait on especially with McInnes joining us.

Hunt will be staying AFAIK. No rush on it though as his knee is still a bit dicky.

Special K

Coach
So what's going on with Moyza? Is the club just waiting to see how he holds up for a few months before signing?
I see he is being shopped around the UK or atleast some clubs are interested.
Glad we got Trindall, hopefully he'll get more game time under Fitzy.
The talk over the weekend was Moyza has a 3 year 1.5m deal from Hull. Not sure how keen he is but that is a better pay day than he can get here.

Latest posts