What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Ads

First Grade
On board with this, Fitz has that blues connection, doubt Broncos will let him go.
Be a great replacement for Woods.
If the broom is being put through the place he might want out. Gotta have a nibble surely.

southland

Juniors
In regard to Pangai, I believe you need one kamikaze style idiot in every team for balance. Up to the coach and rest of players to manage and get the best out of that berserker

bluefox68

Staff member
In regard to Pangai, I believe you need one kamikaze style idiot in every team for balance. Up to the coach and rest of players to manage and get the best out of that berserker
JWH

All coaches say they want cleanskins, but they all need one mad man…

Chimp

Juniors
JWH

All coaches say they want cleanskins, but they all need one mad man…
Yep, I agree with this. If you’ve got the right team around him, and a coach who can get him to channel his efforts correctly and consistently, there’s a star in there somewhere. My only issue would be the money he’d demand - wouldn’t be paying top dollar for him, but suspect clubs like Dogs, Tigers, Drags will inflate his value.

R-15-3

Juniors
With next week of no football watch a bunch of signings all over the league. Had marked Bellamy decision in 2 weeks when they have the buy but may see it coming the next 48 hrs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep, I agree with this. If you’ve got the right team around him, and a coach who can get him to channel his efforts correctly and consistently, there’s a star in there somewhere. My only issue would be the money he’d demand - wouldn’t be paying top dollar for him, but suspect clubs like Dogs, Tigers, Drags will inflate his value.

Agree with this and the others but a few have mentioned JWH who is a fine human off the field. That's a huge point of difference. Pangai isn't. He's trouble. You might control him but won't control the circles he mixes in that bring him undone.

I doubt there is a hope in hell Fitz even seeks out his phone number

Chimp

Juniors
Agree with this and the others but a few have mentioned JWH who is a fine human off the field. That's a huge point of difference. Pangai isn't. He's trouble. You might control him but won't control the circles he mixes in that bring him undone.

I doubt there is a hope in hell Fitz even seeks out his phone number
Yep, agree…

Would rather go for Tapine - see if the rumoured rifts are real by offering both the Raiders and Tapine a way out..

Poss

Juniors
From yesterday's Saints/Sinners/Shoosh section in the Telegraph...

Shoosh III
Which big name international forward, who has a year to run on his contract, is in talks with the Cronulla Sharks. And it's not Dale Finucane.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Why would it be DF, he doesn’t have a year to run on his contract. Strange shoosh. Hi buzzy... pm me I got one for next week.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Current international or past, TPJ, Haas, Tapau?

Or NAS, one of the Bromwichs, George Burgess, Elliott Whitehead, Josh Hodgson, Ryan Sutton, Jake Trbojevic, Ben Murdoch-Masila, James Tamou, Junior Paulo etc etc

Buzz reaching again. There must be over 100 contracted international forwards in the game including Isaac Liu who everybody already knows we are talking to.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
**Disclaimer**
That is of course until both parties agree to speak publicly about if it happens or doesn’t.