What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think it's Liu and Buzz has only just woken up. Only thing that doesn't fit is that Isaac is off contract.

Penrith will be in cap space danger though with all the SOO bonuses they will have to pay. How many of their guys were debutants? Does Korisau count as an SOO player now?

No I don't think so, he's got to play I think.

Penrith are in danger though. Next year they have a big chunk of players off contract -

Api
Kikau
JFH
Leota
Edwards

They have others but they're the main ones that will all get bigger offers elsewhere.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No I don't think so, he's got to play I think.

Penrith are in danger though. Next year they have a big chunk of players off contract -

Api
Kikau
JFH

Leota
Edwards

They have others but they're the main ones that will all get bigger offers elsewhere.

Gee, that's half of 2020s GF pack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
hmmm Panthers have that kid Mitch Kenny who goes OK. Could it be Api? can't see them getting rid of Cockatoo Head or JFH.

Tiger Shark

Bench
hmmm Panthers have that kid Mitch Kenny who goes OK. Could it be Api? can't see them getting rid of Cockatoo Head or JFH.
Api still lives in Manly - commute must be a bitch

With his form could see some clubs throwing a big pay rise his way.

Blues Riff

Bench
Nah we're fine. Next year we're not paying RCG, Waqa Blake and Mansour to play for other clubs. Every one the club want to keep will be looked after. Nothing to see here.

Tiger Shark

Bench

Sheep Skin car cover head is losing his touch imo. Flat track bully and has way too many brain snaps. A club will offer him a big contract and don't think Penrith will stand in his way. They'll want to keep JFH the most.

That's enough Panthers talk. I doubt it's Leota.

I’m just going to leave this here, because I can’t be stuffed looking for a more appropriate thread.

just for all the whinging Nancy boys carrying on about bomber / coaches and how shit our club is over how it has been handled, consider this…

coach appointed- Kevin Walters
Sacked head of football and appoint none other than - Ben ikin.

seriously, some people think our lot do pretty shit things

what’s next…Kent Media Manager?

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m just going to leave this here, because I can’t be stuffed looking for a more appropriate thread.

just for all the whinging Nancy boys carrying on about bomber / coaches and how shit our club is over how it has been handled, consider this…

They signed Brenko Lee…

Nuff said…

Frenzy.

Immortal

But, but......

These have been great appointments

For the other 15 clubs

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is Mr Angry your name?
I know a young man I worked with for twelve years, he eventually asked my first name, knew me as Mr Angry or (Insert last name).

I control the system, where I am. He could not look it up.

txta2

Bench

and adding ....The Tigers LOL. Stain George LOL. Newcastle LOL. Titans LOL

Latest posts