What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Bob Scott

Juniors
So what's the problem with O'Sullivan who they just extended for 2years , played at the weekend , played poorly , i thought it was a bad extension at the time . Their biggest issue is Nikorima , doing what he done at the Broncs , goes missing far too often , on top of that the other guy Tavita-Harris , whilst still young doesn't really instill me with much confidence , good defender , fair on attack , but when you look how much difference Walsh has made to them , i would look at putting him into the halfs , permanently , leave RTS at fullback and search for another fullback to replace him . But the Warriors are not renowned for making great decisions . Cameron George thinks he's a bit special , he ain't , let some good players go since he arrived . Cocked up in racing here , just a matter of time till he does the same with the Warriors .

Chimp

Juniors
Like, he can cover a whole heap of positions, good for depth, versatile, type stuff?
We already have a Conor to fill that void
Exactly my thoughts - unless he’s on bargain basement/squad filler money, then it’s a no from me on Watson. He’s a decent footballer, but think he’d even struggle to crack our current best 17, let alone next year when we have Hynes. Tracey covers everything Watson does, likely at a fraction of the price.

bluefox68

Staff member
Exactly my thoughts - unless he’s on bargain basement/squad filler money, then it’s a no from me on Watson. He’s a decent footballer, but think he’d even struggle to crack our current best 17, let alone next year when we have Hynes. Tracey covers everything Watson does, likely at a fraction of the price.
Yes, I’ve heard people say he’s a gun, but, if so, why can’t he crack the Newie side?

Frenzy.

Immortal
You wanna know watson Watson?

Nothing. He'll get his starting spot at the Knights and Pearce will be told he can look around.

I think it's Liu and Buzz has only just woken up. Only thing that doesn't fit is that Isaac is off contract.

Penrith will be in cap space danger though with all the SOO bonuses they will have to pay. How many of their guys were debutants? Does Korisau count as an SOO player now?

I don't anymore. :bird:

Tiger Shark

Bench
Looks like no clause to play us. Joke all you like but Townsend makes that team better and strengthening our competition for a top 8 spot twice doesn't sit well, but the 250k will come in handy.

The jerks going to kick the winning FG against us in Golden point isn't he...twice !

bluefox68

Staff member
The only value I see in getting Watson is in him being the guy who gives BB a rest.

Johnsy and Freddy speak very highly of BB, I reckon he just needs better management of his game time.

Latest posts