What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

snout

First Grade
Kids p
The Zac Lomax situation at the Steelers is interesting, something is not quite right after the bbq shenanigans. I hope questions are being asked by our mob. I’m sure the roosters would be looking into his possible avaliabilit.
Kids probably pizzed.
Prob knew the bbq was wrong and didnt want to go but was encouraged by the seniors vaughan, maguire and norman - thinking well theyd know - and then when shite hit the fan they all collaborated to up a make story and thwn signed a statement that theres nothing here to see.
Lomax not signing and not playing obviously means his account is different and hes feeling let down by the 'leadership group'.

Kids p

Kids probably pizzed.
Prob knew the bbq was wrong and didnt want to go but was encouraged by the seniors vaughan, maguire and norman - thinking well theyd know - and then when shite hit the fan they all collaborated to up a make story and thwn signed a statement that theres nothing here to see.
Lomax not signing and not playing obviously means his account is different and hes feeling let down by the 'leadership group'.
Or .... Couldnt read and write his own name. He is a goon ,after all!

Bob Scott

Juniors
If he is one of the guys not signing a statement then there is going to be a division in the team , and it wont be easily fixed , so he could well be looking for an out , and really they are becoming a basket case .
He is a great fit for us , young with decent amount of experience and showing that he's up to first grade , with plenty of upside still to come .
Definitely one of those no brainer situations for us having a crack , definitely be a great pickup .

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
See Pappenhausen signed a very similar deal to Nicho…. 3 years @ 600k. I might be bias but I reckon we got the better buy. Pappy must be a bit of a concussion risk too given he just missed 10 weeks for a single head injury.

Special K

Coach
Don't forget Hynes was above Pap going into 2019(as was Drinkwater) but got hurt. Pap is a great player but is not half the ball player Hynes is. Would love to have them both but if I had to pick it is hard to not go with Hynes at the moment.

When the Storm are fit I really wonder what they will do with Nicho

Stake Removed

First Grade
Lomax is a strike centre, we may have to give something to Drags in return, this would be great coup to get him

Go get him Fitz , this is a great fit for us . Shouldn't cost the earth , and he should like what we are building here .
Sounds good, Hope they stipulate if he does sign with sharkies he must prove his sharkness and divulge Real story about the BBQ.:D haha joking of course.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Sounds good, Hope they stipulate if he does sign with sharkies he must prove his sharkness and divulge Real story about the BBQ.:D haha joking of course.
Geez , if we get him next season is turning into a must not miss . A couple of more and the other teams will sit up if they aren't already . And to be honest i'm more excited about Fitz coaching than anything else , i genuinely believe he could be our CB .

Latest posts