What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Quigs

Immortal
Don't know if it is reported but Nene has been signed by Norths in the Qld Cup for the remainder of the 2021 season.

R-15-3

Juniors
Seen an article last night from fox but can’t find it again about us looking at getting lone players, possibly Walters from tigers or Sullivan??? From warriors for the remaining regular season. Don’t see the point would rather us stick with what we have for experience

Bob Scott

Juniors
It's funny that sometimes a really good young player just steps up when given the chance whilst others take time to develop , it would be nice if Metcalfe could be ours .
Kennedy is developing nicely , i think confidence has held him back but he's starting to get it in spades now . Still got to keep developing his game but definitely more of a player than i thought we had last season .

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
With Kennedy this year, it's interesting to see which halves he has played well with.
Moylan - great link.
Trindall - they looked good against manly.
Johnson - no connection.
Chad - no connection.

Hynes - I think from the above Hynes will work well with Kennedy
Tricky and WK are best mates and have developed a good combination over the past few years….I’m excited to see these guys continue to develop along with Nicho in the mix. When was the last time we had 3 genuine eyes up off the cuff footballers in our spine…I’d say never.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Ennis Maloney Barba?
Yeah fair call…. Benny absolutely. Jimmy and Mick Ennis were brilliant footballers but 2016 was a pretty dour albeit successful season. I’m not suggesting that any of 3 young guys would lace up the 2016 guys boots at this stage but this next few years excites me tbh.

txta2

Bench
Kai O'Donnell from Raiders goes into the Sharks bubble.
Cronulla Sharks have bolstered their forward stocks for their run to the finals, while Wests Tigers utility Moses Mbye has agreed to join a Sydney rival next season.

David Riccio David Riccio
Follow
@DaveRic1

4 min read
Aug

Cronulla have extended an NRL lifeline to former Raiders forward Kai O’Donnell after his first-grade career appeared over.
Regarded by the Raiders as physical and a dedicated trainer, O’Donnell will join the Sharks’ bubble later this week after signing a train and trial contract for the remainder of the season.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/99836b2be311d1a0270db6e37e214376

Latest posts