What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

shadowboxer

First Grade
Why wouldn’t we?
For mind he’s bog average, but the type of player we would have paid overs for to get and expect extraordinary things. Only to burn the bloke out on sky high expectations. He would be kept under the radar at the Roosters and just another in their playing ranks.

Tiger Shark

Bench
For mind he’s bog average, but the type of player we would have paid overs for to get and expect extraordinary things. Only to burn the bloke out on sky high expectations. He would be kept under the radar at the Roosters and just another in their playing ranks.
Well we clearly didn’t and weren’t willing to pay overs for him.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I’d be throwing some money at the Isiah Papali’iiiiii - he’s a terrific player, and low coin at the Eels, and with all the turmoil over there, might be up for jumping ship anyway.
If Feefs and and/or Wade call it a day and we have a subsequent salary cap bonus for next year, I’d also be matching whatever SST from the Roosters is being offered in Super League. Add SST and IP to our pack and suddenly we’re ridiculously strong.
Agree re the Eels back rower…. Need that sorta starch in our pack.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Agree re the Eels back rower…. Need that sorta starch in our pack.
I want to know what the Warriors didn't see , yet again another bad decision by them , the let go Kheiran ? playing and kicking for the Roosters , Herbert playing for the Tigers , they let CNK go to Canberra , but they go out and get Nikorima , waste of money , and are getting SJ back . Great recruitment .

Stake Removed

First Grade
I’d be throwing some money at the Isiah Papali’iiiiii - he’s a terrific player, and low coin at the Eels, and with all the turmoil over there, might be up for jumping ship anyway.
If Feefs and and/or Wade call it a day and we have a subsequent salary cap bonus for next year, I’d also be matching whatever SST from the Roosters is being offered in Super League. Add SST and IP to our pack and suddenly we’re ridiculously strong.
He would be great pickup, what may happen is Eels up his contract and it forces someone like a Nathan Brown out, I wouldn't mind him in our team for experience and toughness