What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

cb4

First Grade
We haven't been able to either though. He's been on the radar for months. Knocked us back for SuperLeague

Sack Dugan and we can get him
How does this work? Dugan isn't contracted next year?
We are definitely looking at another Prop and SST is one of the best in the comp, would compliment our pack nicely.

We are definitely looking at another Prop and SST is one of the best in the comp, would compliment our pack nicely.
If Dugan gets sacked we dont have to pay him his last 10 weeks wages, front load someone who is contracted for next year, then use that cash on a new buy. I took my calcs for Dugan, in the other thread, on the assumption he was on 850K (zero tackle) but other news out lets are saying he is on 800K, so I'll work it from the 800.
10 x more weeks until October 31, equals $153, 846.15
Not a bad little bit of extra pay.

The only difference then may be his initial fine of $25k, plus whatever he gets dished up this time. They will take them out of his wage. Whether or not that plays a part in this I am not sure. The fine money would be kept in the NRL bank I presume?

Frenzy.

Immortal

Just to save the left over from this year. He gets paid till November right? Sack him there's a save of 2 months pay I reckon.

Special K

Coach
If Dugan gets sacked we dont have to pay him his last 10 weeks wages, front load someone who is contracted for next year, then use that cash on a new buy. I took my calcs for Dugan, in the other thread, on the assumption he was on 850K (zero tackle) but other news out lets are saying he is on 800K, so I'll work it from the 800.
10 x more weeks until October 31, equals $153, 846.15
Not a bad little bit of extra pay.

The only difference then may be his initial fine of $25k, plus whatever he gets dished up this time. They will take them out of his wage. Whether or not that plays a part in this I am not sure. The fine money would be kept in the NRL bank I presume?
Chuck in the 80k from SJ and Nicho Hynes for example becomes a 370 player. Mental

Stake Removed

First Grade
After the Tigers game only player from there be interested in Luciano Leuila, he has never been at a decent club off contract end of 2022, but can always find get out option

Latest posts