What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Juniors
God no. If only you knew the extent of his off field behaviour.
Yeah I don’t to be fair… I’ve seen people insinuating he’s a woman basher, but all I’ve ever seen publically stated is that he likes to get on the beer and throw hands… if that’s all, then keep him off the beer - if he’s a wrong un even off the beer, then it’s a definite no…

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
It’s a big f**k no to Curtis Scott. He’s lost the plot and very bad news.

Speaking of f**kwits though, somebody on the Sharks facebook group suggested Campbell-Gillard. Had to laugh at that one, ridiculous suggestion.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Whilst talking dickheads, I see Curtis Scott is chasing only a minimum wage deal as a last chance saloon. We do need a centre… he’s been pretty trash since his early Melbourne days, but at mimimum wage, with some very strict behavioural clauses/expectations, someone will snap him up (probably Tigers)

No, no, no no, no.

The guy is a raving lunatic. We already culled him once. Don't need to buy back the farm.

Frenzy.

Immortal
It’s a big f**k no to Curtis Scott. He’s lost the plot and very bad news.

Speaking of f**kwits though, somebody on the Sharks facebook group suggested Campbell-Gillard. Had to laugh at that one, ridiculous suggestion.

It's a great idea. Great Prop. Got back to his SOO form this year. He's also a cleanskin.

I read he's off to the Warriors though

snout

First Grade
I'll be a keen reader of north qld and st george forums next season re chad and woods
I wonder if Chad's being his usual delusional self.
Or if he's a lil bit concerned about next season.
His warriors stint was a cliff fall. And for a bloke who was moved on from his previous club that's gotta be a real concern

Now at a club of perennial losers - a place full of blokes who do not turn up MOST weeks.

Who's the blow torch going on?..the highly paid halfback. I don't think he'll see out the 3 years. He'll be in the UK sometime in '23.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The fact he’s on 600k for the next 2 years and the Dogs salary cap is maxed out wouldn’t make for easy negotiations. Maybe a split down the middle would be the best result? Wouldn’t pay any more than that.

R-15-3

Juniors
He is one of those players I know by name and hype but can’t remember ever actually noticing him on the field. I know he was initially signed as a fullback option at the dogs but ended up at Center/Wing from memory.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
He is one of those players I know by name and hype but can’t remember ever actually noticing him on the field. I know he was initially signed as a fullback option at the dogs but ended up at Center/Wing from memory.
Yeah was very underwhelming at the Dogs last year mind you in a shit-show of a team. Looked reasonable at the Raiders hence the big deal from the dogs. He’s a big body that would have a point to prove and may just do that with the right coaching imo.

PJ

First Grade
Still young as well, only 23.

May make it as a centre, didn't pay enough attention, and the dogs were a rabble.

That they beat us shows how big a sh!t show this season was.

snout

First Grade
He represented NSW in SOO as a winger. He wanted to move to the centres so the Dogs obliged him.
He was very underwhelming on the inner part of the field.
He's a winger, unless there is something called "Fitzy Dust" that can sprinkled over him
Yep. Out and out winger
His breakout year he broke into SOO because he was unstoppable. Didn't have to pass. Didn't have to defend inside.

Would we pay more than low medium wage for a winger when we have two guys who rock.

DJDL

Bench
can play centre and we need a centre.. if dogs are chipping in, even better. Worth the risk in my opinion

I beg to differ.

I’m not averse to the idea at the right price. Something like the 50/50 split 2012… mentioned.

We could move Ronnie to left centre, where he played at junior level, Cotric left wing, Tracey left right out.