What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

He’s played more league than Union from an experience perspective but don’t think he’s achieved much
Yeah ,Miller has played Rugby league. Strikes me as being a player that can adapt . That gets harder as you get older Ball security is one aspect i would worry about . He carries ball way out in front with two hands putting defence in two minds what he will do , but also vulnerable to the hard hitters and sneaky ball thieves of nrl, maybe. ? Any way I think his Yawnion deeds are enough to warrant a toss of the dice.

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Interested to see how Miller goes to be honest. He would be the least likely to get caught up in a off field incident so that’s a plus.

Jacko955

Juniors
Interested to see how Miller goes to be honest. He would be the least likely to get caught up in a off field incident so that’s a plus.
He’s played more league than Union from an experience perspective but don’t think he’s achieved much
I played against him all through juniors till 18s when I retired hahahahahaha he was a freak and should have made it in league alot sooner but had a couple of injuries he is probably one of the best half's to come out of group 2 area in both seniors and juniors in the last 10 to 15 years had great vision quick off the mark brilliant dummy strong passing game and good long and short kicking game as said can cover the 1,6,7,9 and could possibly fill in out wide if needed I hope he kills it along its not against the Bulldogs hahaha

Special K

Coach
They want another parra forward that starts with a P. No idea if they can pull it off but Fitz has nabbed those he worked with in origin before

Latest posts