What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Sharkorff

Juniors
I still can't forget the memories of Moyz dogging it in a lot of games whilst on the big money. One particular game that sticks in my mind was when he was fullback and he was waiting for someone else to kill the pill in the ingoal. He just stood there watching it and eventually one of the opps dived through and forced the ball and trytime.

Straight after he (moyzie) looked around at all the nearby sharks players like it was their fault. He didn't want to commit, to make that extra effort.

The other sharkies knew whose job it was and their facial expressions said all that was needed.

I know it pissed me off big time.
Loves the coaches box does the Moyz.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I still can't forget the memories of Moyz dogging it in a lot of games whilst on the big money. One particular game that sticks in my mind was when he was fullback and he was waiting for someone else to kill the pill in the ingoal. He just stood there watching it and eventually one of the opps dived through and forced the ball and trytime.

Straight after he (moyzie) looked around at all the nearby sharks players like it was their fault. He didn't want to commit, to make that extra effort.

The other sharkies knew whose job it was and their facial expressions said all that was needed.

I know it pissed me off big time.

He might have seen the Felix lowlight reel and copied from that.

Quigs

Immortal
I've got a sneaky feeling that that type of effort won't be tolerated next season.

It won't take munch to find a suitable replacement.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The tele is reporting we have put a 3 year offer to Brailey. Hope he signs it. I think the hooker market is about to go silly.

Unless the Cheese becomes a Dolphin.

If he signs anywhere else there'll be lotsa............................................................DOMINOS

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Good pickup for you fellas, we will be sad to see him go. Well, I will be. Only cloud is his concussion history. I hope he goes well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Never heard of him

He's been around for 2-3 years. In and out of the NRL team but had 44 appearances which is a good starting point for a young prop. Best year was his rookie year IMO. Probably means they will get to keep Paulo. With them already having retained Freddie Mercury he wouldn't get a look in at Parra.

Potential Feefs replacement at a fraction of the cost. Good signing.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Got a very good junior pedigree and by the time he comes to us, depending if Eels give him game time he'll be at the 50-60 game mark at 23 years of age and ready to hit his potential shortly after.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He's been around for 2-3 years. In and out of the NRL team but had 44 appearances which is a good starting point for a young prop. Best year was his rookie year IMO. Probably means they will get to keep Paulo. With them already having retained Freddie Mercury he wouldn't get a look in at Parra.

Potential Feefs replacement at a fraction of the cost. Good signing.
Good point re Fifita. If you’re into fantasy football this move would bank you 400K.
Smart sharks.

Tiger Shark

Bench
We've got a few props off contract next year too - Fifita, Uele, Hunt and Pele. I'm assuming Tolman retires.

Kaufuis isn't being signed or coming to not have a top 17 spot so things could get interesting with the others.

Latest posts