What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yes, I also heard this being reported by them with a fair bit of certainty...

I just can't fathom how we could allow the following players to walk, and not have a significant amount left over...????

Fifita $800K ???
Graham $600K ???
Tolman $250K ???
Moylan $350K ???

Total: $2M

Obviously, we're bringing on Oregen Kaufusi, but I'm guessing he'd be $500K max...?

How does that work????
Assume it’s upgraded to some of our exisiting players but again it doesn’t completely offset those leaving. It’s unlikely the departing players are only able to be replaced with lower tier players.

Inferno

Coach
Yes, I also heard this being reported by them with a fair bit of certainty...

I just can't fathom how we could allow the following players to walk, and not have a significant amount left over...????

Fifita $800K ???
Graham $600K ???
Tolman $250K ???
Moylan $350K ???

Total: $2M

Obviously, we're bringing on Oregen Kaufusi, but I'm guessing he'd be $500K max...?

How does that work????

You can't simply look at those off contract and assume we'd have that money in the cap for the following year

A significant portion of that money (if not all) has probably been budgeted for in the players upgraded or signed in the last year or two.

We've got Oregen Kaufusi coming and you'd assume it's for a top 17 position, so he'd be on, what 300-400K?

In the last 12 months we've also signed or upgraded

Dale
Nicho
Toby
BHU
Williams
Nikora (all but locked in)
Sifa

You would think almost all would be on contracts north of 500K and some will take effect from 2023.

I don't expect us to be overly active in the player market for next year.

R-15-3

Juniors
Could end up our Cotter / Finucane long term replacement , 1-2 years his engine will firing on all cycle and is still growing.
Only negative is it’s only 2 years.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Spencer leniu on the putter at Penrith. Moons, do your thing please 🙏🙏🙏

He'd be great. Would fit my own wish to have a mongrel in the team because Spencer is a fair cunova guy on the field. Takes no shit at all

Only 21 with and already with 50 games accrued. Fits what I was saying elsewhere for me.