What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

snout

First Grade
Tweet from 9News Sydney (@9NewsSyd) 9News Sydney (@9NewsSyd) Tweeted: He's the heart and soul of the club, but Origin star Tariq Sims may be on his way out of the @NRL_Dragons. @Danny_Weidler has the #EXCLUSIVE details. #9News https://t.co/aWBAi8zDGh

Craigshark

First Grade
Don’t need sims. We have enough second rowers. We need a front rower, a big intimidating one to replace woods and Tolman. Thanks for this year tolman, but I don’t want to see you getting the ball three times a set in the oppositions 20 again for another year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Don’t need sims. We have enough second rowers. We need a front rower, a big intimidating one to replace woods and Tolman. Thanks for this year tolman, but I don’t want to see you getting the ball three times a set in the oppositions 20 again for another year.

I agree with most of this. Getting Sims is buying a good player for the sake of it. Forget his name. Do we need another edge forward, that plays wide, rarely plays as a middle and who isn't an enforcer type. NO we don't

I have faith that the coaching team from next year onwards will make exponential improvements in our existing edge forwards.

The bit I don't agree with is Tolman. He'll be minimum wage and at some stage in a year a bloke like him would be needed. I also have noticed he has been captain when the saboteur has been off the field. So he's an identified leader by those that matter. We still have about 6-7 spots to fill and no where near as much available $$ as people seem to think so some low outlay fillers are needed.

snout

First Grade
Tolman is a witches hat.

George Rose could put footwork on him and he's away. And that's George today.

Laterally he has nuthin.

The club cannot afford another season of strapping for those knees. He is sending us broke.

crazy pineapple

Juniors
the way the games changing Finnucanes a starting prop for us, tariq and williams could interchange nicely.
hitro okesene's these days is finding a moa bone

Latest posts