What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Bob Scott

Juniors
hmmm that's a concern as of all the morons that pose as journos I found this year he was getting the better scoops.

Trade him for Rocco Berry
His dad was Marty Berry , All Black centre , not sure if people were aware . I like the look of him , a bit of filling out to do , but i wouldn't swap for Metcalfe myself , he has that little bit of sparkle about him , i hope he gets a good crack this season .

Special K

Coach
Nothing home grown? What’s Hazelton doing?
Deciding between us and the Raiders. He is originally from Goulburn so there is some appeal about moving down there.

Also from reading that Metcalf stuff seems like if the Raiders get Fogarty they won't get Chanel so there is no need for Metcalf over there. Given the squads of the two teams and the fact we do not really have a back up FB(Don't say Tracey) and there is one open half spot I can't see why he would leave.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Deciding between us and the Raiders. He is originally from Goulburn so there is some appeal about moving down there.

Also from reading that Metcalf stuff seems like if the Raiders get Fogarty they won't get Chanel so there is no need for Metcalf over there. Given the squads of the two teams and the fact we do not really have a back up FB(Don't say Tracey) and there is one open half spot I can't see why he would leave.
Nicho wouldn’t be our back up fullback? I get that the preference is to play him in the halves but a very capable fb imo. Same goes for McInnes…. good cover for Hooker if required. These two signings give our squad great depth in crucial positions imo.

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
It looks like the season is about to get very silly.

It runs something like this...

Posters put up cryptic clues for us all to guess who they're talking about in regards to new signings.

Other posters then start the guessing game until someone works it out and then the posters start offering their yay or nay's on whether said signing is any good.

A few of the posters who put up the cryptic clue names actually know people and their oil is good - however many, or most, know shite but this doesn't stop them continually throwing darts at a board that's a mile away.

This leads to most, if not nearly all, the cryptic possible signings coming to naught.

But its a good game. I'm looking forward to hearing from the posters who actually know something.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
It looks like the season is about to get very silly.

It runs something like this...

Posters put up cryptic clues for us all to guess who they're talking about in regards to new signings.

Other posters then start the guessing game until someone works it out and then the posters start offering their yay or nay's on whether said signing is any good.

A few of the posters who put up the cryptic clue names actually know people and their oil is good - however many, or most, know shite but this doesn't stop them continually throwing darts at a board that's a mile away.

This leads to most, if not nearly all, the cryptic possible signings coming to naught.

But its a good game. I'm looking forward to hearing from the posters who actually know something.
What do you mean about to get silly… this shit has been happening for months already. I’ve got one….I applaud this guy for being on the road.

Go Nulla

Bench
Many posters in here that think that they get the inside scoops are full of crap. Frenzy is super accurate but most of the others are full of sh1t.

Quigs

Immortal
Vanderbilt was into observations, He worked the lookout tower a lot too.... Saw FA

f_troop.trooper_vanderbilt.jpg

Latest posts