What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Stake Removed

First Grade
Well, Herbie is off contract and would be better. Staggs will end up in Super Leaugue on his 2022 performances.

He's been mud again in the current game. Does nothing
Staggs needs a proper coach, he is going to go backwards under Walters.
Broncs are caught they have him on big money for a centre, need to resign Farnsworth, and chasing Walsh.
I could see them moving Staggs on if Walters stays

We need to find the value signings. Players that can do a job, lower priced, that Fitz can mould. Be a storm like club that lifts below the radar players.

Id be looking at a Liam Knight type player to replace Tolman for example. Already lives with Toby, loved the club as a kid, tough unit with a bit of go in him, maturing as a player as well.
I like Knight, good solid player, but he and Toby are not flat mates anymore. Knight and Arrow are flat chums. I'm pretty sure I've heard Toby say on a pod that he lives with his brother again these days.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We need to find the value signings. Players that can do a job, lower priced, that Fitz can mould. Be a storm like club that lifts below the radar players.

Id be looking at a Liam Knight type player to replace Tolman for example. Already lives with Toby, loved the club as a kid, tough unit with a bit of go in him, maturing as a player as well.

He wants to play on. I'd keep him. He's on min wage

Wonder if Nikora was one of the other players Bennett spoke to when he had the “secret talks” with Ponga?

There was a quote in the paper today that he spoke with two other players.

Nellshark

Juniors
Wonder if Nikora was one of the other players Bennett spoke to when he had the “secret talks” with Ponga?

There was a quote in the paper today that he spoke with two other players.
He has a decision… if it’s money (and I fully don’t begrudge the bloke if that’s his choice) but neither the dolphins or the tigers are winning a comp in his career time.
We are his best chance at that

Stake Removed

First Grade
He has a decision… if it’s money (and I fully don’t begrudge the bloke if that’s his choice) but neither the dolphins or the tigers are winning a comp in his career time.
We are his best chance at that
This was always going to happen with a extra team, needing a squad of 30 it's basically 2 players from each team will leave