What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
Because Sifa was announced on 16th April and Fitz was announced on 13th April. The retention work would already have been underway,
Sure, And so was the work in getting Fitz in. I doubt Bomber was even part of discussions. Would have been all Mooney.

Also I’d be surprised if Fitz even though not official wasn’t being looped in on any signings.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sure, And so was the work in getting Fitz in. I doubt Bomber was even part of discussions. Would have been all Mooney.

Also I’d be surprised if Fitz even though not official wasn’t being looped in on any signings.

He could have been as one of his assistants was to be the eventual interim coach from within. However a big deal was made about FItz being given the Roosters blessing to do some sharks work weeks after the signing.

R-15-3

Juniors
If T is now seen as a Center does that mean we have more money to allocate to backrow and now and none to buy a Center?

R-15-3

Juniors
I meant that each club probably allocates a ruff % on each position.
say 40% spine, 20% outside backs, 15% backrow, 25% middle forwards. Very ruff but along those lines. Say our back row for 23 had Tieg, Sifa in the backrow category we only had X amount for the rest of the backrow so could only offer Nikora a set amount.
23 we may have had X amount to go to market for a Center but now we may move Talakai to our Center category we “free” up money in the backrow

Bob Scott

Juniors
I know the guy has done some dumb shite off the park but he is a good player , i'm sure if Fitz signed him there would be a clause showing him the door at the first small slip . He is the type of player that Fitz can get firing and i'm sure he would work his butt off for him because he got him outa the dogs .
With BHU out for 3/4 months he's the big body that can play minutes with some ability that we need , at the right price he's worth a crack .