What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Signing Munster would be the most Trent Robinson and Roosters thing ever. When they start to struggle, just buy everybody. Why develop players when you can just flog them from everyone else? Pathetic club

R-15-3

Juniors
Half the price of Kick a cow or Fifita.
Anything under $600k on a long term starting backrow is a bargain in todays game.

Nellshark

Juniors
Half the price of Kick a cow or Fifita.
Anything under $600k on a long term starting backrow is a bargain in todays game.
Agreed. 550k for a international back rower is ok with me. He does go missing occasionally but those performances are starting to become less frequent

Stake Removed

First Grade
Agreed. 550k for a international back rower is ok with me. He does go missing occasionally but those performances are starting to become less frequent
I think with Nikora he has only played under Morris before mid season last year.
He also has to defend next to SJ basically all his first grade career.
Now he has Fitz structured defence a half back who puts body on line

Stake Removed

First Grade
Im ok with that, it may be a bit pricey for year 1 of the extension but could be unders for year 3.

Also clearly Fitz isn’t finished with him in regards to development so I’m happy with it.

Pele is the one I’m thinking is a tiger.
Pele seems to have fallen off radar, I think he as believing he was the next big thing.
Where you have Hazelton, JC, Hunt who are working hard to prove they deserve to be in the team

Frailty

First Grade
Riccio article saying Sharks "poised to net two big fish". One is obviously Nikora, I'm not paying for News Ltd rubbish so anyone know who the other is?

Edit: Jack Williams apparently.... Meh.

I saw something yesterday where jackson hastings was bigging up nikora really wanting him at the tigers. Saying he's quite difficult to defend against with the lines he runs and how quick he is. He's another who's had a new lease of life this season so great news he looks like staying.

fizman

Bench
I have heard from rumour land IF the Roosters get Munster, we will be having a red hot go to get Luke Keary.