What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Special K

Coach
The flip side we need to be careful we still haven't resigned Uele as yet, and have a few players off contract for end of 2023.
Gus loves to try and disable other clubs
Amazingly the dogs have no cash now until the 2024 season.

I have never seen a club go on so many spending sprees and produce such shite. Mahoney is a nice pick up but they still do not have a 1 or a 7. Kikau makes zero f**king sense. I don't buy they just bought the best of what they could get. This year a number of play makers moved around and they were not in the market for any of them after they landed Burton who is an out and out six. Given they had 500k invested in Flanno Jnr you would think he was the plan but reports are he spent all offseason with NSW cup.

They will punt Vaughan, Dufty, Hetherington, Faitala-Mariner off the books this year to fit Kikau, Mahoney and the upgrades in. Currently the NRL won't register the Kikau contract because they are over for next year. Rumour has it they called us a few weeks back to try and swap Vaughan for Hunt and Lachie Miller but who knows if that is true.

Paul Alamoti, Corey Allan, Jake Averillo, Bailey Biondi-Odo, Braidon Burns, Joshua Cook, Kyle Flanagan, Jack Hetherington, Josh Jackson, Jeremy Marshall-King, Jayden Okunbor, Chris Patolo, Ava Seumanufagai, Luke Thompson, Corey Waddell all come off next season according to zerotackle. I can't see clubs lining up to take them off their hands early and free up cap room. Fox is saying Allan and Flanno are on 1 million combined!

I would not be shocked to see JAC moved on as don't forget they paid Cotric 500k and he lasted a season. No point having a world class finisher on that roster. But JAC is probably good for marketing and is on contract until the end of 2025!

That club was boasting about being able to spend 3m for when Barrett arrived and player managers f**ked them. Fantastic to see. f**k the dogs.

DJDL

Bench
Vaughan for Hunt and Miller?
They're having a laugh.
I wouldn't agree to swap Vaughan for Moroko.

Stake Removed

First Grade

I have never seen a club go on so many spending sprees and produce such shite. Mahoney is a nice pick up but they still do not have a 1 or a 7. Kikau makes zero f**king sense. I don't buy they just bought the best of what they could get. This year a number of play makers moved around and they were not in the market for any of them after they landed Burton who is an out and out six. Given they had 500k invested in Flanno Jnr you would think he was the plan but reports are he spent all offseason with NSW cup.

They will punt Vaughan, Dufty, Hetherington, Faitala-Mariner off the books this year to fit Kikau, Mahoney and the upgrades in. Currently the NRL won't register the Kikau contract because they are over for next year. Rumour has it they called us a few weeks back to try and swap Vaughan for Hunt and Lachie Miller but who knows if that is true.

Paul Alamoti, Corey Allan, Jake Averillo, Bailey Biondi-Odo, Braidon Burns, Joshua Cook, Kyle Flanagan, Jack Hetherington, Josh Jackson, Jeremy Marshall-King, Jayden Okunbor, Chris Patolo, Ava Seumanufagai, Luke Thompson, Corey Waddell all come off next season according to zerotackle. I can't see clubs lining up to take them off their hands early and free up cap room. Fox is saying Allan and Flanno are on 1 million combined!

I would not be shocked to see JAC moved on as don't forget they paid Cotric 500k and he lasted a season. No point having a world class finisher on that roster. But JAC is probably good for marketing and is on contract until the end of 2025!

That club was boasting about being able to spend 3m for when Barrett arrived and player managers f**ked them. Fantastic to see. f**k the dogs.
The Storm will sign one of them and they will look great.
Meaney has improved out of Dogs system.
If Naden scores game winner for Tigers over Dogs this weekend, that will be laugh.
Luke Thompson on decent coin under Fitzy good pickup he would be, as since in Oz only been coached at Dogs

Frenzy.

Immortal

Yet, according to Gus, in turn according to one of the 360 clowns, The Bulldogs only have 5 players contracted for 2023.

They must have a BIG broom poised.

That maniac Jack Hetherington would be useful. We don't have a proper maniac. Well, we have Jesse

Inferno

Coach
Yet, according to Gus, in turn according to one of the 360 clowns, The Bulldogs only have 5 players contracted for 2023.

They must have a BIG broom poised.

That maniac Jack Hetherington would be useful. We don't have a proper maniac. Well, we have Jesse

HAHAHAHA

Big Ava was a top 17 regular at the dogs but has been demoted to 18th man.

He could perhaps do a job for 6-8 weeks on minimum coin?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ava Seumanufagai
He seems such a fun guy.

Good NSWRL player. Not sure Dufty is up to that level tbh.

Agreed a 7 and 1 and 9.

KFlanno is a dud, Marshall is OK, never be top 5 in rakes.

We need no bulldogs, they need to get players to come through, they have given chances, to young guys, maybe not up to it, but keep finding kids.

They have to pay for the rest, not great choices it seems thus far.

Latest posts