What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

chewsta

First Grade
Sharks fullback signed by Raiders

Which one?

Matt Lodge has also been released immediately.
Has already signed somewhere but it is unknown where.

Sharkies are very light on props at the moment and he and Feefs are good mates.
Would Fitzy go there though?

Poss

Juniors
From that Williams/NH article....

The contract extensions for the two leading Sharks forwards comes on the back of the recent acquisition of Oregon Kaufusi from the Eels, with more signing and player retention news for 2023 and beyond expected in the coming weeks.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
From that Williams/NH article....

The contract extensions for the two leading Sharks forwards comes on the back of the recent acquisition of Oregon Kaufusi from the Eels, with more signing and player retention news for 2023 and beyond expected in the coming weeks.

Interesting - wonder who else we’ve signed

Inferno

Coach
Matt Lodge released, still good friends with Fifita 🧐
I wondered about that. He'll probably be off to the fish next year but could do a job for us in the short term.

Definitely need some middles over the next two months.

Bob Scott

Juniors
CHT has decided to walk away from league at the end of the season , nothing to do with his mental health , saying he isn't enjoying it so taking a break , for how long he's not sure .

azzah72

Bench
I got told that we are looking at Bunty afoa from the warriors as a possible immediate forward pick up.

Not sure of it's validity but would be a decent depth signing.

Bob Scott

Juniors
I got told that we are looking at Bunty afoa from the warriors as a possible immediate forward pick up.

Not sure of it's validity but would be a decent depth signing.
Wouldn't be the worst pick up , he would be cheap , runs hard and would be good depth so would do a job , i have always liked him and like many at the Warriors has never been flavour of the month , new players always brought in over him . A lot worse out there .