What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

crazy pineapple

Juniors
your full of shit bob scott!
youve manipulated the fact in your head over your last three posts to think he's on the outer?!?
they lost theyre starting prop and signed an experienced stop gap

Last edited:

Bob Scott

Juniors
your full of shit bob scott!
youve manipulated the fact in your head over your last three posts to think he's on the outer?!?
they lost theyre starting prop and signed an experienced stop gap
And even when the starting prop has gone he doesn't get promoted to starting prop , no they use stop gap and leave him on the bench , it's basically been like that his whole career . The word " outer " was used metaphorically .
But you keep up with your articulate debate , i always enjoy it when i get intelligent comment .

crazy pineapple

Juniors
itd be interesting to know where you got info on the club wanting to get him off their books? ive been a club member for over 16 years and know for a fact hes highly regarded. he plays bench for impact, much likely how he'd be used here..?

Bob Scott

Juniors
itd be interesting to know where you got info on the club wanting to get him off their books? ive been a club member for over 16 years and know for a fact hes highly regarded. he plays bench for impact, much likely how he'd be used here..?
So is your info better than mine , time will tell . I was a member for many years when they first got started and have connections with league people in Wellington and Auckland , now the whispers i got were that he would like to get more starting chances , he did get to be the starter 2/3 years ago but got injured and hasn't got a look in since , if my memory serves me right . As i said the outer comment wasn't about him not being wanted just on the outer of the starting team .
So if he is as highly regarded as you say how come he can't even be promoted to starter when they are a prop short , he's shown he can do that job , IMO , it's not like he's short on experience now . But they would rather play a hooker as a prop ahead of him , and they have brought in another prop , what do you think the chances are he gets to start ahead of him . Seems odd to me , but really with the Warriors now they do a lot of odd things .
And i agree if he came here he would be doing pretty much the same , to start with , but maybe he would get the chance to prove he can start , something that seems all but impossible now . Plus doing it for a club that is going to be genuine premiership chances over the next few years , can't say that about the his current club .
But hey your a current member and you know for a fact he's highly regarded , which gives you the right to verbally abuse me so i guess i will just have to trust that you know better , but maybe , just maybe , he's doesn't feel that highly regarded . Being told your respected and being shown your respected are two totally different things .

chewsta

First Grade
f**k me, imagine adding Haas to our pack and they are all fit and firing. BHU and Haas trampling mother f**kers!

Stake Removed

First Grade
If you believe what reading Haas wanting between 1-1.2m per year.
That is spine money.
For us to get him basically we would need to pay our 5/8 next year close to minimum, to offset Haas

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Surely we have enough cap space to at least have a crack at him. I know players who signed extensions are potentially getting upgrades but with Wade and Fifita likely in their last season surely we have the means to have a red hot go at him

Latest posts