What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Inferno

Coach
Think whoever it was that dropped the good Bunty bait a few weeks ago has scared off all the pretenders after he caught a few people telling whoppers - goes to show there ain’t many people hearing what’s happening inside the walls of Shark Park nowadays - which can only be a good thing (if not slightly boring on here).
What pretenders?

Someone made it up and others were simply debating the pros, cons and likelihood. I don't recall anyone saying they had inside info about it.

Frailty

First Grade
Not the midget, be interesting to see if they have any sizeable players for remainder of season though.
A cheap big bopper would be ok

Wests Tigers have among the worst running metres in the competition and the player leading their team in that space is Jackson Hastings. I would not be getting anyone from that club. They are the only club, outside maybe the Warriors, where I look at the team and see absolute zero strengths.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Wests Tigers have among the worst running metres in the competition and the player leading their team in that space is Jackson Hastings. I would not be getting anyone from that club. They are the only club, outside maybe the Warriors, where I look at the team and see absolute zero strengths.
It's interesting way to look at it.
1. Is Hastings a quality player, or is it that surrounded by nufty's he looks good.
2. If you sign one of there forwards and have players like we do, you can actually get decent metres from them.
This is always the issue in grabbing players from bottom clubs

Frailty

First Grade
It's interesting way to look at it.
1. Is Hastings a quality player, or is it that surrounded by nufty's he looks good.
2. If you sign one of there forwards and have players like we do, you can actually get decent metres from them.
This is always the issue in grabbing players from bottom clubs
1. He is surrounded by nufties and if you watch a lot of their play, he is forced to run because the Tigers play breaks down.
2. Which forward would you suggest? Their best is probably Luke Garner, and he is an edge backrower that we don't need.

Would we benefit from taking on anyone the Tigers want to offload? Absolutely not.

bluefox68

Staff member
1. He is surrounded by nufties and if you watch a lot of their play, he is forced to run because the Tigers play breaks down.
2. Which forward would you suggest? Their best is probably Luke Garner, and he is an edge backrower that we don't need.

Would we benefit from taking on anyone the Tigers want to offload? Absolutely not.
I believe Luke Garner is going to Panthers as a Kikau replacement…

Source: Fox Sports website

Special K

Coach
Interesting the club went hard at Burton before we got Fitz but we missed him because we couldn't say who the coach would be. I'm happy we landed Nicho - he seems like he is going to be a lifer with us all going well.

In saying that I reckon Burton stays at the dogs.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Interesting the club went hard at Burton before we got Fitz but we missed him because we couldn't say who the coach would be. I'm happy we landed Nicho - he seems like he is going to be a lifer with us all going well.

In saying that I reckon Burton stays at the dogs.
Kade Dykes

Latest posts