What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

As a poster on both forums I can tell you they're pretty similar. You get your good guys, your get your dumb shits, you get your old blokes (there's an equivalent of Quigs on there - just as ornery and fossilized). I'm amazed how a rumour on here gets gold treatment at the other place and vice versa.
No rumour will ever meet the heights set by Reefy Elford.
Not only was it bewildered at here, it was accepted as fait accompli by the other forum, and even beyond.
I cannot say anymore than, "it was funny as f**k".

Last edited:
No rumour will ever meet the heights set by Reefy Elford.
Not only was it bewildered at here, it was accepted as fait accompli by the other forum, and even beyond.
I cannot say anymore than, "it was funny as f**k".

Of course Reefy is Elford

with soap up his arse of course!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Rumour from the other forum that we are planning on preparing an offer for Burton (with every other club), which would mean only offering moylan 1 more year.

Don't think that's happening as people expect it will happen. I think Moylan is getting 2 years and we could no next week.

Deal for Burton might be as a centre and not the multi mill gift he wants. We still don't have a left centre. A very good stop gap but body shape will see that ours won;t be there long term and we saw tonight he's as effective as a forward.

R-15-3

Juniors
It’s good signs our best 2 fringe/ jr forwards have committed for 2 years.
Both him and JC would have been high up the pecking order of a lot of other clubs.
By next year both will definitely be right in the mix come rd1.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Forwards are looking good for next year, though with the JC and Hazelton extensions, plus Kaufusi it makes you think writing is on the wall for Tolman and Fifita

We'll have the following middle forwards signed for next year. And I'm probably missing some ?

Uele
Finucane
Williams
JC
Kaufusi
Hazelton
Rudolf
McInness

R-15-3

Juniors
Forwards are looking good for next year, though with the JC and Hazelton extensions, plus Kaufusi it makes you think writing is on the wall for Tolman and Fifita

We'll have the following middle forwards signed for next year. And I'm probably missing some ?

Uele
Finucane
Williams
JC
Kaufusi
Hazelton
Rudolf
McInness
Yea looking solid with some younger blood.
Think we add 1 more middle plus a few train and trial.
Not a fan of hunt but his last few weeks has gotten better, comes down to price imo.
Think Pele, Tolman and Fifita are done.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yea looking solid with some younger blood.
Think we add 1 more middle plus a few train and trial.
Not a fan of hunt but his last few weeks has gotten better, comes down to price imo.
Think Pele, Tolman and Fifita are done.
And just realised I’ve missed Hunt , whilst not signed if we do we’re looking good

Certain commentators subscribe to the ‘different body shape’ principle…

They offer the defence a different target, running style, etc…

Probably makes sense…
I think its a pretty good theory, if standard forward is , low centre of gravity, powerful runner in straight line ,after a while defence would get standardized way to handle him . No brainer to mix it up.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I think its a pretty good theory, if standard forward is , low centre of gravity, powerful runner in straight line ,after a while defence would get standardized way to handle him . No brainer to mix it up.
I look at tall forwards like klemmer and think they are more imposing in a way, all knees and hard bones that are a handful.

R-15-3

Juniors
We will have a really good mix next year and most of the players can play big minutes so we won’t be pigeon holed into set times on rotations like we are now.
Kafusi has been getting better and better this year to and will be a great addition.
Last week in 40 min made 18 hit ups for 168 meters