What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
Forwards are looking good for next year, though with the JC and Hazelton extensions, plus Kaufusi it makes you think writing is on the wall for Tolman and Fifita

We'll have the following middle forwards signed for next year. And I'm probably missing some ?

Uele
Finucane
Williams
JC
Kaufusi
Hazelton
Rudolf
McInness

Junior Tapau. Probably be in Flegg to start though

shadowboxer

First Grade
Unless the club negotiated the deal south of what the original numbers were, I think he has done well.
For me, completely underwhelming - I only can only think the coach sees a lot more in him and everyone down there loves him

crazy pineapple

Juniors
i dont quite understand the hate.
if fitzy being a backrower himself decided hes the best option other than pursuing others, thats good enough for me.
grahams spot could still possibly leave a void for either tieg, or outside recruitment.
although id be happy with wade on a one year deal. if fifita and tolman are finishing up we dont want to lose too much experience all at once.
plus with sifa now pretty much playing centre we still need to pick up another slightly experienced edge forward in the squad anyway

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe Marty will play for a season with us, been done before, a brother leaves a club to play in same team as the other.
He could be on the cheap as well

Tiger Shark

Bench
Maybe Marty will play for a season with us, been done before, a brother leaves a club to play in same team as the other.
He could be on the cheap as well
Pass on Marty, if we were going to get him we should have done it a few years ago.

Besides think we're looking ok for props next year, unless it's an out and out gun - which Marty isn't imo, not anymore

Stake Removed

First Grade
Pass on Marty, if we were going to get him we should have done it a few years ago.

Besides think we're looking ok for props next year, unless it's an out and out gun - which Marty isn't imo, not anymore
1 year cheap deal, off bench, it's more a season at club with his brother.
Fifita/Tolman going there are always injuries, we could do worse

I unfortunately have a few mates that are manly fans, all of them have bagged taupau's performances for the last few seasons. So no thanks.