What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not one person on this forum picked him for his debut, I have a long memory, myself included, bloke has not looked back, my only concern is he gets himself in trouble and suspended. But he plays on the edge, in position and hits hard, sometimes blokes slip into him.

Him and Tricky looked great together, no doubt been mates for a long time.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Briton plays 80 minutes every week has done his entire career, I notice, Wade used to do that, but now Wilton gets a run.

Briton, Blayke, Tricky, Young bubba, the Uele's, Katoa, Ronnie, Sifa they must all be great mates, many years together....coming good...bodes well for us,..

Damn it, getting all fluffy again, I am going for a shower.

Quigs

Immortal
Briton plays 80 minutes every week has done his entire career, I notice, Wade used to do that, but now Wilton gets a run.

Briton, Blayke, Tricky, Young bubba, the Uele's, Katoa, Ronnie, Sifa they must all be great mates, many years together....coming good...bodes well for us,..

That little white cube thing in the shower is called soap Angry. It doesn't hurt at all to use it and you will soon find that you might make some more friends.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not one person on this forum picked him for his debut, I have a long memory, myself included, bloke has not looked back, my only concern is he gets himself in trouble and suspended. But he plays on the edge, in position and hits hard, sometimes blokes slip into him.

Him and Tricky looked great together, no doubt been mates for a long time.

Don't be ridiculous Anger man. I pick all the good ones. 2018

Frenzy.

Immortal

Of course you are. Since you identified me as a fluffy I have been surreptitiously, yet purposefully, used transcendental thought transfers on you to exorcise the fluffiness from me and transfer it to you.

You can't give it back. You need your own victim now.

Latest posts