What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah I’m ok with Wade one more year. Don’t want to lose too much experience in the one year if Fifita and Tolman move on

Sounds like he’s doing his coaching qualifications too.

R-15-3

Bench
Extra $188k to spend between development players and long service exemptions, was going to say $100k cap free on top of a small deal for Wade but think most of that would be used on development deals as a great way to turn your squad into 35

Chimp

Bench
Think he's gonna have to do a Moyza and cop a pretty serious paycut. If he's on 800k (supposedly) somewhere between 400 and 500k would be worthwhile imo.
That's way overs - you're paying that sort of money for a high quality edge. I'd be expecting him on a Tolman type wage if he's here for another year. Anything more than that is wasteful.

Chimp

Bench
I doubt he gets that. Halve it I reckon
Exactly where my head was at - it’s not like there are going to be other NRL clubs out bidding us - I’d be surprised if there was any interest, anywhere in the NRL for Wade, certainly not at anything over $250k.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Seems a strange move if it is. We've got Trindall ready to step in, Dykes not far off, and Rivett coming through.
Having said that, of their off contract players he's about the only one worth looking it.

Not to mention Cody Fuz.

How could he not succeed?

Latest posts