What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

R-15-3

Juniors
Probably exhausted HAHAHA Look at the Tigers forward stats.
70 min 160 meters and 39 tackles is a dam good effort in a shit team getting dominated in the ruck all game. Top 5 middle in the game this year if he played for a top 8 team.

Shark67

Juniors
Let’s hope Gould doesn’t take one of our assistant coaches to support Ciraldo. Josh and Pricey are valuable to the sharks! We need to keep them for at least a couple of more years.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Let’s hope Gould doesn’t take one of our assistant coaches to support Ciraldo. Josh and Pricey are valuable to the sharks! We need to keep them for at least a couple of more years.

Don't see why he would. Don't see why he'd get a say either. If I'm Ciraldo I'm only coming if I get to choose my own staff.

Be funny if he chose Barrett as an assistant. They get on well

Shark67

Juniors
Don't see why he would. Don't see why he'd get a say either. If I'm Ciraldo I'm only coming if I get to choose my own staff.

Be funny if he chose Barrett as an assistant. They get on well
Ciraldo and Fitzy are good mates so hopefully he will look elsewhere .

Stake Removed

First Grade
Barrett been linked back to Dragons to help Hook.
Potter will stay on at Dogs I think, and they will need an experienced assistant.
They do have Gus, in the background.
Well done to Ciraldo getting 5 year deal knowing how Gus sacks coaches

Stake Removed

First Grade
Austin Dias didn't get many minutes for Tigers actually looks half decent.
He would be a handy pickup for us, there is nothing re contract status.
Don't think he would cost much, and be moving to a club that is stable

R-15-3

Juniors
I’ll admit he has proven me wrong and really starting to develop into the player he was hyped about. Great work to keep him.

Weaponhead

Coach
Royce has the physical tools to be an excellent power front rower. Hopefully, he develops the mindset to realise his potential.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Interesting. I mean the club could have said no I suppose. Over to him now but literally 2.5 months from now he can negotiate.

Special K

Coach
We have

BHU, Toby, Dale, Kafusi likely ahead of Royce for prop - that is a lot for someone who just turned 27 and is a starting prop(in a top 4 side) to sign up to be behind. Hazelton, Colquhoun and Jack Williams are also in the mix. We also have Dale, Cam, Williams, Wade and Colquhoun splitting 13 so no room there. I don't think there are many if any better 4th/5th string props in the comp currently than Royce. He'd walk into most 17s and he has a chance of missing out here like he was early season.

I can see why Royce would not want to ink a longer deal with us at this present time and why we are happy with 1 year. I'm flabbergasted(just wanted to use the word) that Royce committed to back himself here vs taking an easy option elsewhere. Same as Dykes behind Kennedy. I am not saying Royce would have huge offers elsewhere but he is someone who has 5-6 years left and he wants to buy into what we are doing because he knows it benefits him more than going to another club for a quick pay day. BHU said similar things. I would say this spells the end of the chase on the Tigers fella/Tolman etc.

We don't lose guys at the moment we want to keep. Fitz is building a place that players do not want to leave. If you look at the best squads - they are deep and have minimal changes overall. Up, up.

Latest posts