What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

I love what Sifa brings as a centre but I’m realistic to know he will eventually end up in the forwards again as he gets older.

But Sifa playing in the centres keeps him playing for 80 minutes and I love that. The guy is a wrecking ball out wide and a sledge hammer coming off our own line.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
As if you’d play for tigers and be hesitant about signing a deal with the sharks. Make a decision and be snappy about it Simpson!!!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Am I the only one stoked that we legit don’t need to go out and buy anyone?

Our juniors are guns, our reserve grade is winning everything. We have every position sewn up.

I don’t think we have ever been in this position
Agree with this.... Don't think there's anything better on offer than what we already have coming through. Joe O doesn't excite me...would rather see what Jesse and the Hazelnut etc have to offer.

Chimp

Bench
Am I the only one stoked that we legit don’t need to go out and buy anyone?

Our juniors are guns, our reserve grade is winning everything. We have every position sewn up.

I don’t think we have ever been in this position
I also agree with this - feels like we’ve got ourselves in a position where we can actually mount a challenge this year, but next year, we should be expecting to win it!
I do think we’re short of a giant - Big Royce is good, but he is a similar body shape to Feefs, BHU - we could just do with someone who makes the defence have to think differently, a NAS type shape, or even a Shaun Lane type shaped 2nd rower - someone who needs tackling differently to prevent being trampled or an offload - just makes the defence have that extra thing to think about and creates more options. Giants who are not useless don’t grow on trees though.

Maccas4177

Juniors
Gus will have a massive stiffy for Miller now I reckon
Excuse the ignorance, but why do you think that? It looks like he gets absolutely smashed and driven backwards in every tackle. Genuine question as I’m not a league player, just a fan so I don’t understand all the intricacies of the game that others do.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Excuse the ignorance, but why do you think that? It looks like he gets absolutely smashed and driven backwards in every tackle. Genuine question as I’m not a league player, just a fan so I don’t understand all the intricacies of the game that others do.
Mainly because they are already interested and he has done quite well for a player with less than 5 nrl games. Not to mention I don’t think the dogs have an obvious fullback choice. Oh and he is cheap!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mainly because they are already interested and he has done quite well for a player with less than 5 nrl games. Not to mention I don’t think the dogs have an obvious fullback choice. Oh and he is cheap!!!

Unless they have a kid they are going to blood or a 3/4 to convert they still have a 1 jersey. They tried to get Miller before August 1 for this year. I don't think he leaves TBH.

Gus and Cameron will have to poach Critter. Panthers would be at that uncomfortable place where the cap has gotten tight and someone will have to leave. Kikau money won't square them. They'll have about that much to upgrade in rep bonuses.

They could sell Luai to the Warriors. He deserves to be there and shown up for what he really brings. Little qhunt

Weaponhead

Coach
Keeping an eye on Oregon Kaufusi. Another strong game yesterday. 38 minutes, 13 runs for 115 metres, 23 tackles, 0 misses and 0 ineffective. Gets the job done with little fuss. Not flashy but works hard. Plays the Tolman role. Expect him to grow his aggression and assertiveness in the next couple of seasons.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Keeping an eye on Oregon Kaufusi. Another strong game yesterday. 38 minutes, 13 runs for 115 metres, 23 tackles, 0 misses and 0 ineffective. Gets the job done with little fuss. Not flashy but works hard. Plays the Tolman role. Expect him to grow his aggression and assertiveness in the next couple of seasons.
Yeah he’s going to be very strong for us next year. We’ve got a very good pack next year

Latest posts