What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
Fitz is still a rookie Coach. He has a "name" but he also only has 26 first grade games to his name.
If and when we make a serious run at the premiership we will get players at value but until then, guys like Joe Ofahengaue and Thomas Flegler will want above the market rates.

No idea about the QCup players. One is a centre and one is a versatile forward is all I received.
Yeah fair call, guess if we want a serious run and feel we need those players to do it then we might need to pay above for a few players ? - certainly don't want to stuff our cap though.

I'd be keen on Flegler but sounds like you're saying that ship has sailed and he priced himself out simliar to Joe O ?

cb4

First Grade
Yeah fair call, guess if we want a serious run and feel we need those players to do it then we might need to pay above for a few players ? - certainly don't want to stuff our cap though.

I'd be keen on Flegler but sounds like you're saying that ship has sailed and he priced himself out simliar to Joe O ?
We have a set amount of money left over for a forward and we are targeting players we feel are of that ilk and value. If they think they are worth more, then Fitz doesn't stay at the table long and Mooney has left before he has.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Fitz is still a rookie Coach. He has a "name" but he also only has 26 first grade games to his name.
If and when we make a serious run at the premiership we will get players at value but until then, guys like Joe Ofahengaue and Thomas Flegler will want above the market rates.

No idea about the QCup players. One is a centre and one is a versatile forward is all I received.
Would not be surprised if the versatile forward is a guy we chased last year or the guy I asked you about in a PM in the other forum.

Tiger Shark

Bench
To play where I wonder.

Insurance in case Sua'ali'i decamps?
Yeah it's an odd one, wont be full back - unless Teddy moves to 5/8th but then they have Keary, besides you'd think Manu takes that spot.

So would be wing or centre. Centre to partner Manu, but Suaali is probably ready to move to centre.

Wing seems a waste

Surplus to needs imo.

Special K

Coach
Eisunhuth - Gals cousin. I'd sign him. Saw him in the mall right before he signed with the panthers - maybe we had a shot?

Spencer Leniu is going nowhere. If he does we couldn't afford.

Special K

Coach
Tamou looks like he is off to the cowboys to play a mentor role on a basic contract. I'd be seeing if he wanted to stay living in Sydney. Brings experience and leadership and replaces Tolman/Fifita. I think he will go much better next year in a decent side.

Tamou looks like he is off to the cowboys to play a mentor role on a basic contract. I'd be seeing if he wanted to stay living in Sydney. Brings experience and leadership and replaces Tolman/Fifita. I think he will go much better next year in a decent side.
If we were to go down the path of over the hill forwards for that role i would have kept Fifita around.