What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
Would take him in place of Kennedy, more versatile and gives Dykes a shot at 1 and hammer as his back up with also having him as a wing, Center option.

I don't think Dykes gets the 1 ahead of Hammer if it was to happen. SOO player vs rookie.

There's no where near enough money for Hammer anyway.

Resume dreaming

Omnishark2

Juniors
I don't think Dykes gets the 1 ahead of Hammer if it was to happen. SOO player vs rookie.

There's no where near enough money for Hammer anyway.

Resume dreaming

If we don't re-sign Ramien, we aren't dreaming ;)

I reckon Hammer would make a great centre with X-factor .... potentially for less money than Ramien.
Sure he'll probably say he wants to play fullback - but as long as he's a regular starter and gets the money he wants, I'm sure he'll come around (like Val did).

But of course we'll sign Jessie again and suffer his brain explosions, and sign Wade again and suffer ... well like we suffered this year.

shadowboxer

First Grade
If we don't re-sign Ramien, we aren't dreaming ;)

I reckon Hammer would make a great centre with X-factor .... potentially for less money than Ramien.
Sure he'll probably say he wants to play fullback - but as long as he's a regular starter and gets the money he wants, I'm sure he'll come around (like Val did).

But of course we'll sign Jessie again and suffer his brain explosions, and sign Wade again and suffer ... well like we suffered this year.
Ramien is an idiot.
Good and bad, but mainly bad. Even when he does bad, he has a look of “ok but I won’t learn the lesson”
In a team like the roosters he would go well and get away with murder. Here though….no chance

shaggs

Coach
Penrith lost O’Sullivan and that young “gun” half Katoa. Not sure who except falls would be next man up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ramien is on no where near enough $$ to fund Hamiso when the Sharks are after a backup half and a forward first.

Leave it to Fitz and Mooney.
How munch money has the Dolphins got. A lot of the Uncle Nick going on there maybe.

3 billion is their cap.

Latest posts