What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Griffoshark66

First Grade
We've had Big Andy and/or Tolman all year. Could take their spot. I'd have him in the 17 over Wade as well. I know that doesn't happen, but it would be my preference. Big and aggressive. Good hands at the line. The type of player who generally brings us unstuck.

Tiger Shark

Bench
We've had Big Andy and/or Tolman all year. Could take their spot. I'd have him in the 17 over Wade as well. I know that doesn't happen, but it would be my preference. Big and aggressive. Good hands at the line. The type of player who generally brings us unstuck.
We’re talking next year with Kaufusi and a fit Williams- he doesn’t make it.

This year.. yeah progress

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is Eisenhuth available for next year? Walks into our 17.

Tom or Matt? Both are off contract.

Matt has one area where he really excels. His gawky, lanky big frame rarely hits the deck which gives him quick play the ball which would suit the Shark current style. He's a big body and would be coming after years in a winning system. Not that versatile though.

Tom would be coming from Melbourne system and although not as potentially dominant as Matt can play more positions in the forwards.

It really depends on the role the Sharks are looking to fill.

Last edited:

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Matt was the one I'd be keen on. Forgot about Williams. f**k, we could sign Artie and Wally and still be a mole of Penrith. The smug merkins were very, very good last night.

Chimp

Juniors
Tom or Matt? Both are off contract.

Matt has one area where he really excels. His gawky, lanky big frame rarely hits the deck which gives him quick play the ball which would suit the Shark current style. He's a big body and would be coming after years in a winning system. Not that versatile though.

Tom would be coming from Melbourne system and although not as potentially dominant as Matt can play more positions in the forwards.

It really depends on the role the Sharks are looking to fill.
I’d take both, Tom (when fit) is a very underrated player - he’s just been incredibly unlucky with various different serious injuries. Matt offers more than Tolman, Tom offers more than Wade.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’d take both, Tom (when fit) is a very underrated player - he’s just been incredibly unlucky with various different serious injuries. Matt offers more than Tolman, Tom offers more than Wade.

Can I go home from the airport yet? HAHAHAHA

carinashark

First Grade
I hope Fitz And Mooney are very careful in signing players who have been ‘around’ for a few seasons. Thinking that we have had good value from Dale despite injuries, but that may be hard to replicate. BHU and Royce if they could be up skilled could be the answer.

SadShark

Bench
If true, BHU had an Exocet missile deployed into his colon after the Cows debacle (as per the lowlight footage of his “attempts” at tackle).
The result then being his outstanding performance against the Rabbits. Bloke has to have a good hard look at himself. An enforcer he ain’t.