What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

DJDL

Bench
Meh. The Dogs have got themselves Matt Dufy 2.0, without the attitude problems.
As @Special K said, happy for him as he's too good not to be playing first grade, but he's not in the same class as WK and Dykes.

shaggs

Coach
Don’t be surprised if he isn’t there next season.

28 currently signed. If he leaves then we are down to 27 plus Wade.
most smart clubs have a spot or 2 for the Pre June transfer window.

R-15-3

Bench
Total speculation but the roosters still haven’t registered a few contracts and may need to make space do they have anyone who wants to play fullback?

Special K

Coach
I'd say as there is no salary cap locked in teams are waiting to lodge the final deals they have done. Like Wade for example would have an idea of what the deal would be but if the cap goes up by x it might be slighlty higher.

The NRL contracts run to November so they will have to get this sorted by end of the month.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'd say as there is no salary cap locked in teams are waiting to lodge the final deals they have done. Like Wade for example would have an idea of what the deal would be but if the cap goes up by x it might be slighlty higher.

The NRL contracts run to November so they will have to get this sorted by end of the month.

Yep. Deals are "done" but an increased cap will change some. At all clubs. Even minimum wage deals as that will likely increase

Quigs

Immortal
When it comes to Dominos I am a Blue Berry Hill Fats type of a guy.

It's where I get my thrills.

R-15-3

Bench
Porky's, Minx, Showgirls and the Sefton Playhouse. They all need new dummy halves
😂 old Sefton playhouse, went there 20+ years ago with my best mate who “borrowed” his dads work car to get us there but when we came out it wouldn’t start so we left it there and caught the train home and never said a thing, still waiting for him to get married so I can tell his old man the truth in my speech.