What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Coach
Id like to know how you figure that. CEO's are a pretty big party in contract negotiations. It just seems like poor business sense to write such a clause into someones contract, and leaves any club open to being destabilised in a short period of time. It sounds like a load of crap to be honest.

lol, lots of clubs do it. Look what almost happened to Melbourne.

D

Deleted member 10972

Well the Roosters player contracts page says Amos Roberts, Mickey Paea & Riley Brown all signed on till the end if 2009 (all were off contract this year).

From what i hear, Shillington is good as gone, but Fitzgibbon and Shackleton will stay.

Tyson

Juniors
tana umaga. i read about him n he was a mad league playwhen he was young n was gonna play for da knights but then he missed nz so went home n played for da all blacks. hed smash u u nerd

Big Mick

Referee
f**k yeah...i'd love the professionalism, aggressiveness and down right competitiveness of Crocker...bring it!..

Big Mick

Referee
Luke Priddis - Dragons 2009.

As good as done.

Both ihm and Rooney are certainties i've been told.

They'd be good for the Dragons, Bennett will allow Priddis to play his natural attacking game and will be good for the Dragons.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: at the panther fan not wanting Mick Crocker
the blokes a gun, pure and simple, every club would want him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts