What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Coach
What do you mean look what almost happened to Melbourne. How you can know what almost happened to them when it never actually happened.

Oh you didn't know?

Apparently Bellamy was close to signing with Brisbane, and given Cam Smith, Greg Inglis and a couple of others all had get out clauses, there was talk of them following him up to Brisbane.

Gees mate keep up with the news.

Are you kidding?? Mick Crocker would be a great addition to your struggling club. Crocker is the ultimate professional and would add some real mongreal to your pack.

I know he's a great player , i just cant stand him and bearing that in mind i wouldnt want him playing for the team i support.

maybe its not rational but thats just how i feel.

badav

Bench
Oh you didn't know?

Apparently Bellamy was close to signing with Brisbane, and given Cam Smith, Greg Inglis and a couple of others all had get out clauses, there was talk of them following him up to Brisbane.

Gees mate keep up with the news.

Thats called rumours and its not substantiated with a shred of evidence. Don't tell me you are nieve enough to believe everything you read in the news paper.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Apparently he is there soley for PL. We have no one there. Kouparitsas played halfback a few weeks back

CowMan

Juniors
Mark Riddell > Wigan

if face book is anything to go by

Mark says... f**k it... im going to wigan!!!

5:16pm

Mark is signing with wigan.... maybe... hahahaha.

4:13pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts