What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ern

Juniors
Nathan Brown is available.......

I think Nathan Brown would be a good coach, it's just that St George is a screwed up club. They haven't done the right thing by him in the first place, that's probable why st george lost gf in 85,92,93,96,99 have i missed any! :)

Inferno

Coach
good buy for the Doggies.

At around 250k, I reckon he'd give a lot better value than the 400k Barrett is reported to be seeking.

skeepe

Immortal
According to the Today Show on 9, the Raiders are also interested in Brett Kimmorley. Must have received some bad news on Barrett.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I heard yesterday that Campese knocked back the Raiders grandiose offer of $200k per season which put them right in the hunt for Barrett...

skeepe

Immortal
I heard yesterday that Campese knocked back the Raiders grandiose offer of $200k per season which put them right in the hunt for Barrett...

Yep, that's what I've heard too. And good on the Raiders for playing hard ball. That's a hell of a generous offer for a player who's shown more bad than good in his career thus far and offers nothing but selfish plays in attack. Can't believe that he thinks he's worth more than he was offered. I doubt there's too many other clubs sniffing around him, and I wouldn't be all that upset if he left the Raiders.

Achillies

Juniors
Yep, that's what I've heard too. And good on the Raiders for playing hard ball. That's a hell of a generous offer for a player who's shown more bad than good in his career thus far and offers nothing but selfish plays in attack. Can't believe that he thinks he's worth more than he was offered. I doubt there's too many other clubs sniffing around him, and I wouldn't be all that upset if he left the Raiders.

Lets swap then!

Terry Campese to Souths

Ben Rogers to Canberra,but wait theres more! If you pay buy credit card in the next 15 minutes Souths will throw in Jeremy Smith absolutly free!

Status
Not open for further replies.