What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clan

Juniors
Bradfords Sam Burgess to the Tigers or Manly

Sam Burgess
Height: 6ft 5in
Weight: 110kg
Position: Prop/Back Row

Apps 32, Sub 30, Tries 13, Goals 5, Points 62

• Great Britain debut against the Kiwis in 2007 (age 18) where he immediately made an impact by scoring a try and repeatedly smashing Fui Fui Moi Moi all over the field.
  • Voted ‘Best Teenager in the World in 2008
  • Missed World Cup due to a shoulder injury

Vossy

Bench
David Simmons > Panthers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hasnt been confirmed yet (weidler is not a worthy source of confirmation)

andrew123

Juniors
chris walker --> english super league??

heard from dell on the footy show that he is off contract due to the new signings, looking for a new club

Liam

Juniors
1. Zillman
2. Gordon
3. Tonga
4. Rogers
5. Mead
6. Campbell
7. Prince

Walker isn't good enough anymore to break into that backline tbh.

Spike

First Grade
chris walker --> english super league??

heard from dell on the footy show that he is off contract due to the new signings, looking for a new club

There was a rumour going around a few months ago that Celtic and I think Salford were chasing him but I haven't heard much since.

David Simmons > Panthers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hasnt been confirmed yet (weidler is not a worthy source of confirmation)

its as good as confirmed.

Greg Alexander confirmed it on his radio show. Considering he's a board member i'd say its a done deal.

imasharkie

Coach
yep i heard we are havin a chat to him, also talking to matt bell and geoff daniella fom the panthers

NO.NO.NO.

I've never seen Daniella play a decent 1st grade game and he was awful last night.
I'm hoping the rumour mill regarding Dean Collis coming is correct, we need speed.

I would like to formally thamk those clubs being so generous and taking out our trash. I and my fellow sharks supporters are eternally grateful.

First Simmo, now Brown - Pommeroy anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts