What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Brett Kelly played for Dragons before Raiders didn't he?

He was pretty solid player. Still young?

I'd only want him at Penrith for <$60K.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Id sh*t myself laughing if Matt Gafa, David Howell and Brett Kelly ended up at the riff...
wont happen, you'll just have to settle for Purts... i love purts though. Champion bloke, penrith will love the turtle!

Anyways, Adam Mogg would be good for them. He was great for us for many years. Hugely under-rated player in his day. Played out of his skin after his 2 SOO games. Played excellently in those games aswell. Egg Mogg is awesome :D

roboshark

Coach
He def plyed for the sharks Aus...maybe 1 or 2 FG games only, maybe under raper from memory..or maybe anderson. Either way he is an ex shark

sharkadelic

Juniors
Sharks?

where did u hear that?

u sure you are not getting him mixed up with Albert Kelly?

No he was definitely from the sharks. He left about 3 years ago I think. He may have cracked grade once or twice but I thought he was younger than 27.

Brutus

Referee
Listening to backdoor Benny on 2SM yesterday has me 100 percent convinced that Lote will be a Tiger next year.

Dallas Johnson >>>> Catalan Dragons.

If that happens, then Lima and Anderson are likely to be off market and likey....

Clinton or Jaiman Lowe >>>> Tigers

Source: Foxsports website.

Noa

First Grade
All these offeason movements are great. Makes a mockery though of why we just dont have a month long signing period after the seasons finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.