What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Bronson staying with the tigers ... as predicted by me on sun night.
Got it wrong with the Tues announcement as it was delayed til today so McDonnell's re-signing could be tied in with it and announced together
Hellloo inkkk .......

I think Noycey has jumped the gun, in the big league it says that Harrison has knocked back an offer from the tigers and is exploring other options to make an decision in the next few weeks. 3 other clubs interested.

West tigers -> Wests Tightasses

Papa_smurf

Juniors
Panther_Daz said:
Sammut,Iosefa and Peters are very talented young footballers, don't knock them until you see more of them.

i admit i cant c in 2 the future, not yet anyway, but 3 rookies in pivitol positions in one hit seems as smart as sizzler giving darryl browmen lifetime free entry

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
mean_maori_mean said:
I think Noycey has jumped the gun, in the big league it says that Harrison has knocked back an offer from the tigers and is exploring other options to make an decision in the next few weeks. 3 other clubs interested.

It's on the Wests Tigers Website. He wouldn't have said it unless he had the signature.

Gus22

Juniors
mean_maori_mean said:

Steve Noyce's quote vs. some hack journo's from a two-bit rag sheet.
I know who I believe.

mean_maori_mean -> gullible

panther mark said:
danny mcguire panthers
todd carney panthers
priddis to esl
gower italy rugby

Wont happen, the original rumour from Danny Weidler was a smokescreen for him and his employers to look better after the bulldogs rumours earlier in the year.

VictorTheViking said:
Wont happen, the original rumour from Danny Weidler was a smokescreen for him and his employers to look better after the bulldogs rumours earlier in the year.

out of curiosity when did weidler bring this up (genuine question) i got a feeling it's him pinching more "exclusives" off other people, carney > panthers was brought over a month ago on 2GB

I think he wrote it in a column last weekend or the weekend before, not sure, either way its a smokescreen to make himself and the paper look better after their articles on internal trouble at the dogs.

Carney was (before the incident) in negotiations for beyond 2010, so I wouldnt be at all suprised to see him tied up for longer at the raiders before the end of this season.

VictorTheViking said:
I think he wrote it in a column last weekend or the weekend before, not sure, either way its a smokescreen to make himself and the paper look better after their articles on internal trouble at the dogs.

Carney was (before the incident) in negotiations for beyond 2010, so I wouldnt be at all suprised to see him tied up for longer at the raiders before the end of this season.

well, you seem to be in better position than me, i doubt the raiders would go to all their efforts to help him to just piss him off, and i doubt carney would be going through it if he was going to leave, lol weidler, get him a late pass, that speculation is over a month old, i suppose he had it as an "exclusive tip, i'm hearing whispers ..." everyone knows when he says black, the correct answer is white

Stagger eel

Staff member
Risky_6 said:
Michael Lett- Parramatta -----> Dragons.

he'd only be a depth signing imo, hasn't really stood up as a firstgrader and we haven't had to use him as yet.

Brutus

Referee
bubblesunlimited said:
Hello All,

Are there rumoured signings by the Tigers?

How strong id the Wing rumour to Souths?

Bubbs

Wing should be a rabbit - Taylor is dead keen and so is Wing. Only union could possibily intervene.

For the Tigers I've heard John Bilbija and Russell Wyer are real chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts