What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
I Think its a possibility, because Leeds and Souths are in a global partnership, and in the contract they hold, there can be possible trades and/or lending players between the two clubs.

Perhaps we can swap hegarty for Toopi.

Sounds to good to be true:)

simon says

First Grade
His name has been linked with us a few times.....Ive heard rumours too.

That the Dogs wouldnt mind releasing and we may be interested.

Not sure If Im sold on it.....but its some good speculating at worst.

Corbin

Juniors
Vince Mellars :arrow: Sharks or Tigers.

I hear that Stuart was impressed by him but he had trouble getting along with Anderson.

julian87

Juniors
Corbin said:
Vince Mellars :arrow: Sharks or Tigers.

I hear that Stuart was impressed by him but he had trouble getting along with Anderson.

I wish Canberra was on that list, he is a gun centre imo.

Spike

First Grade
Why on earth would he want to go to Canberra? The place should be burnt to the ground and the earth salted so nothing will grow from there again.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Spike said:
Why on earth would he want to go to Canberra? The place should be burnt to the ground and the earth salted so nothing will grow from there again.

Are you a Newcastle fan? Raider69 said exactly the same thing about Newcastle last week, may have been the week before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts