What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Campese can't stay on the field? :lol:

He has accrued one serious injury in his time in first grade, and the latest one came straight after returning from this serious injury. Underdone, lacking match fitness etc. I highly doubt that was a coincidence and that he may have been rushed back too early

Was it 2006 that he got injured half way through the year and missed a fair chunk of the season?

That aside, put away your Raiders glasses for a second and imagine yourself as the incoming coach at Penrith.

A 27 year old coming back from a nine month stint on the sidelines with an ACL injury then does a groin muscle minutes into his time on field. ACL injuries can completely change a player's game, either through a physical or psychological limitation. Compound that with a subsequent groin injury, which as you stated, was probably caused by a lack of conditioning. Campese is a good player no doubt, but in context of my post, there is no way I would look at him. Too many question marks surrounding a player of that age coming back from that type of injury. Who knows if he would ever be able to recapture his 2009 form.

Last edited:

legend

Coach
If the Tigers lose Moltzen, Ryan and Heighington on top of Gibbs and Fifita i would question what the hell is going on there. That's a mass exodus IMO of some quality talent excludign Ryan.

grouch

First Grade
Moltzen and Ryan are barely first graders. Heighington is a capable NRL player but nothing special.

They retained Simon Dwyer. Massive tick right there

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Moltzen and Ryan are barely first graders. Heighington is a capable NRL player but nothing special.

They retained Simon Dwyer. Massive tick right there

Exactly. The only player that I'm upset about losing is Fifita.

This is the cleanout the Tigers should have had three years ago.

Bench
If the Tigers lose Moltzen, Ryan and Heighington on top of Gibbs and Fifita i would question what the hell is going on there. That's a mass exodus IMO of some quality talent excludign Ryan.
Throw in Cayless,Tuaki,McKinnon,Payten,Flanagan and probably Moors,Daniela,Brown and one or both Shirnacks,we will have a heap of spots available in out top 25.

Last edited:
What fullbacks do the Tigers have if they lose McKinnon and Moltzen? They'd also have to ensure they keep Lui because if they get rid of Moltzen and then lose Lui they won't have a fullback or a halfback.

brooksy19

Bench
Looks to me that the Tigers are ensuring they have enough cash to keep Jacob Miller, that kid is going to be something else...

I think the right move is to offload Lui, but keep Moltzen as our bench utility.

As for Heigno, I'd be sad to see him go, back we have a great backrow in Ellis, Dwyer, Blair (Pending) and Fulton as your benchie.

If I could id offload fulton and keep heigno...

cb4

First Grade
Jake Mullany. He is a gun.

Sharks will announce some good in-house re-signings very soon.

Looks to me that the Tigers are ensuring they have enough cash to keep Jacob Miller, that kid is going to be something else...

I think the right move is to offload Lui, but keep Moltzen as our bench utility.

As for Heigno, I'd be sad to see him go, back we have a great backrow in Ellis, Dwyer, Blair (Pending) and Fulton as your benchie.

If I could id offload fulton and keep heigno...

Isnt Fulton gone, they said last night hes off to the Sharks

cb4

First Grade
They got Fifita confused with him.
We are only getting Fifita and Gibbs, maybe Tim Moltzen.

imasharkie

Coach

If I could id offload fulton and keep heigno

As for fullback, we must be in the market for one, unless Shines thinks Mullany or Meaney can step up.

What has this got to do with rumoured signings...
are you confused, this is the NRL forum, you can find the Tigers one under West Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts