What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franko

Juniors
I'd rather we re-sign Everingham in saying that.

I wish we still had Mansour and James Roberts. If we were to get Reddy it would be very cheap and hopefully would see if do everything Goodwin has done this year. been a real find and surprise.

If we are to lose Everingham we are also losing Farrell so could be a fill in spot that's for sure.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I wish we still had Mansour and James Roberts. If we were to get Reddy it would be very cheap and hopefully would see if do everything Goodwin has done this year. been a real find and surprise.

If we are to lose Everingham we are also losing Farrell so could be a fill in spot that's for sure.

I have a feeling the rumour about Reddy could come to fruition as Goodwin is his brother in law.

I'm hearing:

Cameron Smith -> Brisbane Broncos.

When the richest club in the comp set their sights on a player, more often than not they get their man.

You heard it here first.

GI to NSW...finally worked out that he is not from Queensland.

Stupid rumour about Smith...keep dribbling.

POPEYE

Coach
Be surprised if Melbourne's owners didn't have something in mind for Smith when his time on the field is up. What is more likely is that Smith will earn more from media than anything Brisbane could muster.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'm hearing:

Cameron Smith -> Brisbane Broncos.

When the richest club in the comp set their sights on a player, more often than not they get their man.

You heard it here first.

No chance, he'll stay with Melbourne until the end of his career & finish at the same time as Cronk & Slater.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm hearing that the Broncos plan to revitalize their spine that is seriously lacking quality. They will go out into the market and get two superstars, Ben Barba and Cameron Smith.

Broncos fans don't have much patience for mediocrity, the club is under pressure and as a result they will do whatever it takes to get Barba and Smith.

It's as good as a done deal.

Be surprised if Melbourne's owners didn't have something in mind for Smith when his time on the field is up. What is more likely is that Smith will earn more from media than anything Brisbane could muster.
He already has a gig at Fox. He isn't going to lose that if he moves. And there would be more sponsorship oppurtunities going to a 1 town team that happens to be a RL town, and especially when you're the only genuine superstar in that team.

Brisbane based businesses will be murdering each other to get to him when he puts on the Broncos jersey.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
I'm hearing that the Broncos plan to revitalize their spine that is seriously lacking quality. They will go out into the market and get two superstars, Ben Barba and Cameron Smith.

I wish I could read every major paper in Australia that's giving us these "scoops" before you get to them mate...

:roll:

POPEYE

Coach
You make it sound like te media opportunity will only exist in Melbourne. He already has a significant media role with fox.

Did I really, never crossed my mind that he may get enough money from Melbourne footy shows, although he is highly regarded by the Mexicans. No, I was thinking more along the lines of an upgrade, like a replacement for Jokey Johns. Cam would compliment Sterlo instead of trying to derail him and no-one in their right mind would think Cam is short for cameo, which is all he's prepared to do until he's had enough League . . . in Melbourne

unbreaK

Juniors
Griffin confirmed yesterday that the Broncos will be going hard in the player market over the next 6 months, and there's no /good/ players off-contract, so that says to me that at least one of:

Ben Barba
Daly Cherry-Evans
Cameron Smith

May be on the table for the Broncos in 2014.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Griffin confirmed yesterday that the Broncos will be going hard in the player market over the next 6 months, and there's no /good/ players off-contract, so that says to me that at least one of:

Ben Barba
Daly Cherry-Evans
Cameron Smith

May be on the table for the Broncos in 2014.

I don't believe this as you forgot to include the "I'm hearing.." and "heard it here first.." lines

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fifita isn't leaving Cronulla.
Smith won't leave Storm, he's got his eyes on a coaching gig at the club, as does Cronk. The Storm are getting their NSW Cup side back next year, and I'd expect both these guys to be helping with that side once again, as they did in 2010 when it last existed (which saw players like O'Neill, Widdop, Kostjaysn, Duffie, Chambers, Isa, Rochow, Kelly, Bromwich etc all progress to first grade).

Cherry Evans is unlikely to leave Manly anytime soon.

Barba is the only likely player to go to the Broncos.

unbreaK

Juniors
I don't believe this as you forgot to include the "I'm hearing.." and "heard it here first.." lines

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...ost-wallace-400k/story-fnca0von-1226683994813

Similarly, the pressure on Wallace and fellow veteran Scott Prince to turn around the Broncos' stuttering season has taken its toll on Griffin, who is understood to have told Wallace over the weekend that he should start looking around for potential suitors with Brisbane "heading in another direction".

Cherry, Cherry, Cherry, Cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts