What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
Kevin Gordon ---> Cowboys

Not really sure why we'd need him with the amount of outside backs we already have. Especially when Wright and Feldt can't even get a run.

yobbo84

First Grade
Third actually

Nathan Brown from Tigers
Darren Nicholls from Broncos

Paul Carter isn't contracted to anyone and would be on a low wage considering his indiscretions. Not necessarily a signing we need to make but it would help McInnes if Issac Luke got injured considering we haven't got a hooker he can rotate with.

Neither Brown or Nicholls would be in our Top 25. Even if on min. wage they wouldn't be part of our NRL cap.

nick87

Coach
At the right price he could be a great risk-reward signing... but i doubt he's willing to come down low enough to make that a good deal. So im ok with missing him

legend

Coach
I don't see the value in a player like Hoppa tbh. he's solid but hardly setting the world on fire atm.

Charlie124

First Grade
I'm waiting to hear it first from Bunniesman before I believe it.

We should know something in the next 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.