What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
I don't think he's been that bad. I guess he is just one of those players that are easy to lay some blame on?
Wouldn't mind him at Eels. Would add some aggression

Frank Paul? He was horrible this year. His work rate and meters per game were worse than Matt Priors.
I am not bagging the bloke, although it sounds like I am. Cronulla were in negotiations with him and I was stoked.
I know some people who were working hard to get the deal over the line before he re-signed.

A change of scenery may help him, but he looks unmotivated at the moment.

rabbitohs95

Bench
FPN could be good for a new club. He's been at the Roosters for a while and never really kicked on unless his contract was up.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Frank would lift in contract negotiation years and against the Titans and TigPies, he's only getting in the way of Evans and Meehan getting a good crack at first grade anyway.

nrlnrl

First Grade
I have doubted the Sam Kasiano to Dragons move all along, but a couple of Dragons fans who have very reliable info & great strike rates with these things are saying it will happen.

Patorick

Staff member
Cronulla Sharks set to offer Daly Cherry-Evans richest pay day in NRL history

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...t-pay-day-in-nrl-history-20141119-11py2m.html

1414017469131.jpg

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Rumors circling that Foran to the Warriors

God, I'd hate to be a Manly fan with all these talks for their halves buggering off

ek999

First Grade

God, I'd hate to be a Manly fan with all these talks for their halves buggering off

Foran has been linked to pretty much every club in the comp plus rugby union. I don't think Manly fans really care about rumours anymore. If he actually signs with someone that will be a different story

The worst thing for Manly is that they run the risk of losing both Halves because they are off contract at the same time. Poor planning. Keep one and fill the other spot with someone adequate (ie not a star) and they'll be fine. Lose both, and they're f**ked. Would be enjoyable to watch though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts