What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glenn Stewart to Tigers - hahahaha we really need more backrowers given we've only got a shitload already.

If tigers are buying players, they'll be props.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Greg Inglis looking for a release, as he thinks red and green is confusing, one means stop, the other means go. --> Roosters
Adam Reynolds wants to play alongside someone with the same surname-->Bulldogs
George Burgess wants to try something new that he will also be a grubby merkin at-->AFL
Issac Luke wants to be with a better team of grubs-->Bulldogs

you heard it here first, because just like Bunniesman, I just made this shit up for the f**k of it.

Kiwi

First Grade
Glenn Stewart to Tigers - hahahaha we really need more backrowers given we've only got a shitload already.

If tigers are buying players, they'll be props.
I am surprised the Tigers don't make a play for McKendry and Grant. With Woods it would give them a decent front row rotation, at the very least they should go after Grant, if he can recapture form it would give the Tigers the best starting front row in the comp with Woods, Farrah and Grant.

Kiwi

First Grade
Greg Inglis looking for a release, as he thinks red and green is confusing, one means stop, the other means go. --> Roosters
George Burgess wants to try something new that he will also be a grubby merkin at-->AFL

you heard it here first, because just like Bunniesman, I just made this shit up for the f**k of it.

seems legit

gronkathon

First Grade
I am surprised the Tigers don't make a play for McKendry and Grant. With Woods it would give them a decent front row rotation, at the very least they should go after Grant, if he can recapture form it would give the Tigers the best starting front row in the comp with Woods, Farrah and Grant.

With the money the club has to outlay for retention of current squad members I feel a big name prop signing is not happening. Anasta's deal is cheap and we are stuck with Moltzens contract as well so not much frees up.

I think Ava, Sue and Gavet are more important to retain then is the clubs need to shop a bigger name

Bench
Glenn Stewart and Kieran Foran will not be extending their contracts. You heard it here first.

Stewart->Tigers or Sharks or Eels

Foran->Broncos (after 2015)

Stewart and Blair packing down together,can't see it,and the sharks will only buy him if he plays at the weststigers first.

georgesnmith

Juniors
as usual the mole gets it wrong

Tedesco has been offered a better deal than before by the tigers, but he hasnt signed it yet though he wants to stay

Dogs are the other party interested but they have also made an offer for peter hiku

Kiwi

First Grade

Tedesco has been offered a better deal than before by the tigers, but he hasnt signed it yet though he wants to stay

Dogs are the other party interested but they have also made an offer for peter hiku

If Manly are smart the let G Stewart walk, let B Stewart as well if he wants to and retain the likes of Buhrer, DCE, Hiku etc and lock up the future of the club. Foran would be the only concern if they do this, if it's ttrue and he is waiting to see what happens with Stewart and they lose him, but then you look at it like this

Buhrer, DCE and Hiku

or

G Stewart, B Stewart and Foran

The first option offers more long term and the other short term, what do you do?

georgesnmith

Juniors
If Manly are smart the let G Stewart walk, let B Stewart as well if he wants to and retain the likes of Buhrer, DCE, Hiku etc and lock up the future of the club. Foran would be the only concern if they do this, if it's ttrue and he is waiting to see what happens with Stewart and they lose him, but then you look at it like this

Buhrer, DCE and Hiku

or

The first option offers more long term and the other short term, what do you do?

yeh was saying the same to a manly fan yesterday. fantastic players but should let them go (stewart bros)

Rugby League week has a story on souths saying they have loads of cap space

they are looking at signing both panthers props mcendry and grant or fergusson.

if they get both penrith props theyll be stronger even after losing burgess

BranVan3000

Coach
yeh was saying the same to a manly fan yesterday. fantastic players but should let them go (stewart bros)

Rugby League week has a story on souths saying they have loads of cap space

they are looking at signing both panthers props mcendry and grant or fergusson.

if they get both penrith props theyll be stronger even after losing burgess

From what I've heard we've bitten the bullet this year and forward ended a lot of payments to free us up for next year and onward

nrlnrl

First Grade

I thought all he said was Tedesco will sign sometime next week ( as the Tigers are playing a home game at Leichhardt in Round 5 )

Ozzy

First Grade
George Burgess wants to try something new that he will also be a grubby merkin at--> Rugby

Corrected for more credibility. Everyone knows that George follows Sam so that Sam can protect him.

Disco

Bench

Buhrer, DCE and Hiku

or

The Stewart brothers are the fabric of the club

Glen is the club leader from what i've read and both are essentail to retain.

We should not have re-signed Wolfman and if we lose Buhrer to keep Gift then so be it!

Status
Not open for further replies.