What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
My two cents:

The guy can play. He has great vision and a strong kicking game. He is a fairly good runner of the ball.

But his biggest issue is his lanky frame.

I've no doubt he could make it if we are willing to Tonie Carroll him in D.

Lanky frame? You aren't thinking of Brassington, are you, mate?

Delboy

First Grade
My two cents:

The guy can play. He has great vision and a strong kicking game. He is a fairly good runner of the ball.

I've no doubt he could make it if we are willing to Tonie Carroll him in D.[/QUO

ZDC is short and stocky, think you probably have him mistaken for someone else

oldmancraigy

Coach
My two cents:

I've no doubt he could make it if we are willing to Tonie Carroll him in D.

Along with everyone else above, also worth noting that ZDC has POOR vision and a GOOD running game.

That'll be the thing that holds him back from first grade - not able to execute plays for others, only able to run for himself.

Noise

Coach
I don't think he'll play first grade this year but Holbrook has massive wraps on ZDC already

yy_cheng

Coach
Along with everyone else above, also worth noting that ZDC has POOR vision and a GOOD running game.

That'll be the thing that holds him back from first grade - not able to execute plays for others, only able to run for himself.

Cant he where glasses?

lingard

Coach
I agree. Anyone who questions someone as unimpeachable as Hayne is clearly nothing more than at trouble making f**kmutt. Hayne is the greatest fullback ever to play the game. Everyone else is a penis.

Maybe not unimpeachable, but, apart from Ken Thornett, has Parramatta ever had a better fullback?

parra pete

Referee
I have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord. I've been to the top of the mountain, I have seen the Promised Land....

Ken Thornett signs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts