What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
So can we expect the shock jock to launch a tirade against the appointment of the net all CEO T the Bulldogs. The bloke is so transparent, if its not a Fitzy endorsed person the n it's terrible.

Agenda, noooooo

emjaycee

Coach
No... Not Zapps but I have had a convo with someone who believes he could be the next Greenberg same type of manager

Personally I am not concerned whether the CEO has footy experience or not. They key thing is that they know how to run the business. If we go for a footy manager or coaching director model to support the coaching staff then we are better off then when we gave Kearney total control of all things footy.

And to be honest I don't think we have the cash for a $400k+ CEO salary until we fix training facilities etc.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hadley is a maggot... Some of the things I hear he did to purposely destabilize our club is just unbelievable

Stagger eel

Staff member
Serious question, has anyone heard of an apparent rally that is on today? A couple of people had posted this on Facebook and heard rumours in the past week but nothing concrete... If they get less than 50 people it will be a massive lol..

Delboy

First Grade
Don''t think he is officially piece of the board, just Fitzy, who still thinks he runs the club :)

Kornstar

Coach
Amazing how people continue to lap up his shit, he really is the lowest of the low. He should stick to cabs.

He should stick to the only thing he is good at......naming and hammering filthy f**king paedophiles........other than that I can't stand him!

IFR33K

Coach
Serious question, has anyone heard of an apparent rally that is on today? A couple of people had posted this on Facebook and heard rumours in the past week but nothing concrete... If they get less than 50 people it will be a massive lol..

Was on the other site. U know the one.

Jodeci

Bench
Whoever they appoint, let's give him/her the time they need to get the place working.

First issue I believe is to fix our membership packs/pricing/benefits, etc

Lets give something back to the members and make them feel part of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts