What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Bench
Haha no drugs at your Club.

Gullible fool!
I know who the fool is, I never said no drugs at my club, but after the peptide scandal you would have thought they would learn, but alas, more players busted, even the chairman caught with drugs, that will top any fool like Lovett getting done.

Incorrect

Coach
Current rumours suggest that Brisbane managed to find the cash down the back of the couch that they needed to keep Ese'ese. #justbroncosthings
Convo at Red Hill...

Boncos Head of Retention - "So Wayne, what about young Herman Ese'ese, we keeping him for 2018?"
Coach Bennett - "Nah, f**k him. Don't need him"
Boncos Head of Retention - "OK boss......But I did hear your former club, the Knights, have made him a generous offer of 300K a year... they must see something in him"
Coach Bennett - "Is that so?" [pause] "You know what, on second thoughts, sign him up for 3 more years, 500K a year, 150K on the cap, the rest is made up of TPA's. Change Gillet's contract to a 2nd tier deal so we can fit Herman on the books.... If someone else wants him, they can't f**king have him.... I'll call the Thoroughbreds now and have them cut you a cheque"
Boncos Head of Retention - "Excellent decision sir if I may say so"

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
In all seriousness the Broncos squad value is probably 1-2m more than eveyone else so they should be winning the comp every second year.

The fact that they haven't won one for 11 years imo ranks as the biggest failure and underachievement in modern Australian sporting history.

Clifferd

Coach
Broncos apparently signed that Andrew Savelio bloke from the ESL too.. the English SBW so they say.

Coming for a pie and a Coke (the drink)

Tigers weRe another club interested apparently

Tigers would have offered more cap money while brisbane would have paid twice that amount with tpas

Stronger clubs get stronger while weaker clubs get weaker.

Latest posts