What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Iafeta

Referee
He has a very lucrative career ahead of him sucking off horses it seems

I’ll never forget the early years when he was better than Andrew Johns
Vale Zilly

Poor R69. Don't know where he's at these days but a little piece of him died the day Zillman left.

Life's Good

Coach
Lol he could have retired a 1 club hero and Dragons legend (he's still the latter to me!) but instead he is likely to end up as a journeyman!

Also, lol@souffs.
I was hoping he would have found his way back to us but it’s not to be. Will have to make do with an awesome highlight reel.

skeepe

Immortal
Yeah I don’t know what here he went either :/
But also that was a skeepism
You make one dumb comment...

Although he looked like it in reggies.

In heartbreaking news, rumour has it that the Bulldogs are about to poach the highly sought-after Clay Priest.

I'm not sure how we'll manage without him.

nick87

Coach
Haha yeah look I wasn’t THAT high on zilly, but there was no question he looked every bit a future star of the game. Incredible talent levels

3 acls in the space of 2 games over 3 years took away the best parts of his game

But he’s found his place and once SSM is passed he can marry a horse. At least that’s how I think it works based on No vote

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha yeah look I wasn’t THAT high on zilly, but there was no question he looked every bit a future star of the game. Incredible talent levels

3 acls in the space of 2 games over 3 years took away the best parts of his game
Were they the parts to do with Rugby League?

har har har

Latest posts