What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Loose rumor doing the rounds

Crichton -> Roosters
Hayne -> Roosters
Cordner -> Titans
Mitchell -> Souths
Pearce -> whoever wants him

The Sharks are going hard for Crighton, he seems to want out of Souths from what I have heard. Hayne is no chance of going to the Roosters, more likely the Eels. Cordner is not going anywhere, zero chance and will almost certainly extend with the Roosters this offseason. Mitchell won't go to Souths, if he left I still think he would go to the Knights to be closer to home and he is very close friend of Connor Watson as well. I think Pearce could wind up at Manly, with the Sharks second favourite.

Spot On

Coach
lol that some people actually believe this has some remote chance of happening. This is even more ridiculous than the Will Chambers rumour.

This was your response to my Cronk to Roosters post.

Are you sure Cordner isn't leaving????

Zero chance???

You were certain the Cronk rumour was "ridiculous" and laughed at people who even "believed it had a remote chance of happening'.

What happened????

Vic Mackey

Referee
The shire is about 18 or kms south of bondi. That's what I was referring to.
Not sure where another 15 kms south would be but bundeena doesn't have an NRL side

Well you clearly know better then google maps which has cronulla as 33kms from bondi

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
This was your response to my Cronk to Roosters post.

Are you sure Cordner isn't leaving????

Zero chance???

You were certain the Cronk rumour was "ridiculous" and laughed at people who even "believed it had a remote chance of happening'.

What happened????

Fair point, that was a gut feel that was a million miles off. I had no mail at all on what was happening with Cronk. On Cordner I know for a fact that the deal to extend is pretty much done.

mxlegend99

Referee
James Maloney
Most penalised player in the competition and the worst defender. Right as he is starting to decline .

Sharks have won massively here. Panthers Pay overs to a bloke whose looking for a payday. Tamou and Maloney will be chewing up $1.5m of the cap and being outplayed by kids on aless than a quarter of their salary. Those kids need to be let go because of these overpaid guys who dont give a toss about the club.

Useless coach. Severely weakened roster. All the money tied up in players no one wants. Bottom 4. Here we come.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He goes well at new clubs. Hes won 2 premierships.

Would love to see slugfaces reaction if the moylan rumour is true.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
IF Angus decides to go elsewhere it will be for 2019 onwards.
He will be at Souths 2018

Was going to have a dig and say souffs fans are lucky they resigned sutton if he left next year but ah well. Hopefully he keeps it rolling towards de throwning jackson out of the blues squad

Spot On

Coach
Most penalised player in the competition and the worst defender. Right as he is starting to decline .

Sharks have won massively here. Panthers Pay overs to a bloke whose looking for a payday. Tamou and Maloney will be chewing up $1.5m of the cap and being outplayed by kids on aless than a quarter of their salary. Those kids need to be let go because of these overpaid guys who dont give a toss about the club.

Useless coach. Severely weakened roster. All the money tied up in players no one wants. Bottom 4. Here we come.

Why would Gould have signed off on that Tamou contract though????

The bloke has been a marshmellow for years. A joke at rep level. Carried by Matt Scott at NQLD.

I just dont get what others see in him. Penrith punted the big overpaid locals years ago (which had to happen) then give this pie chucker all the money in the world v his ability.

Gould has lost the plot.

If Tamou can not stand out most weeks this season he needs the boot. He is a marquee signing on his current contract

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Why would Gould have signed off on that Tamou contract though????

The bloke has been a marshmellow for years. A joke at rep level. Carried by Matt Scott at NQLD.

I just dont get what others see in him. Penrith punted the big overpaid locals years ago (which had to happen) then give this pie chucker all the money in the world v his ability.

Gould has lost the plot.

If Tamou can not stand out most weeks this season he needs the boot. He is a marquee signing on his current contract
his one good game in the grand final is on the verge of overtaking carl webbs one good origin game in terms of how much contract wise a lazy pillow can get