What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

julian87

Juniors
Didn't he come off the bench in the WC? Call me silly, but wouldn't one of the "worlds best props" be in the starting side?

This is one of the biggest myths in the current game. The coaches who realize this have the biggest jump on those that don’t.

philgood

Juniors
Heard from a usually reliable source that SBW to Roosters for final 10 games of 2018 season. Also said was for only $200,000 but not sure if TPA's included on top of that. Being the roosters it wouldnt surprise me if it was 10k on salary cap and 190k tpa's

Heard from a usually reliable source that SBW to Roosters for final 10 games of 2018 season. Also said was for only $200,000 but not sure if TPA's included on top of that. Being the roosters it wouldnt surprise me if it was 10k on salary cap and 190k tpa's

Considering the injuries he's picked up in Union, he's shown signs of slippage in his game. As such I'd be a little surprised if this happened to be honest.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Considering the injuries he's picked up in Union, he's shown signs of slippage in his game. As such I'd be a little surprised if this happened to be honest.

He was one of the All Blacks' best on the November tour to Europe. Stats wise he's the best defender by a country mile. Attack has slowed a bit but still offers a lot. He'd still be of massive value.

POPEYE

Coach
He was one of the All Blacks' best on the November tour to Europe. Stats wise he's the best defender by a country mile. Attack has slowed a bit but still offers a lot. He'd still be of massive value.
Sonny would be welcomed at most RL clubs should he choose to return but quoting 'defensive' stats in Union is akin to saying Campese would've made a First Grade RL regular

The_Shield

Juniors
Rabbitohs are dreaming. I mean Felise would be insane to leave Melbourne for South Sydney. Throw in the fact that his brother just moved down there as well, he ain’t leaving