What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

RazorRam0n

Juniors
It's called 'fantasy' league for a reason.

It's impossible to really compare the two in 2017;
- one is a very good player in the most dominant team of the year with options left, right and out the back,
- the other is a very good player in a team of nuffies and was one of only a couple of go-to players,
so it would be surprising if Crichton didn't have more opportunity and more time with the ball.

But if you must compare 2017, let's compare the stats that matter...
F. Kaufusi - Minor Premierships 1, Grand Final Tries 1, Grand Final Victories 1, Tests for Australia 2
A. Crichton -

that's hilarious, joe stimson also won a premiership, maybe he's better than matt gillett? think that one through again sunshine.

felise's game is not disimilar to being the next kevin proctor at this stage,.

The_Shield

Juniors
i didn't say he "shot the lights out" every game, only that he didn't have a bad one SC wise.

as for rounds 1-10 there's nothing to hide;

crichton started season off bench, became starter round 4 and never looked back had 1 HIA that impact his numbers;

View attachment 17274

kaufusi again some dodgy 30 and 40s despite starting all season.

View attachment 17276

remember YOU brought up SC not me, it's just hilarious seeing the pro felises's now getting their back up because that criteria is so definitive in crichtons favour
It’s funny, your going on about Felises 30s but from my count Crichton had more in the 30s then Felise did

RazorRam0n

Juniors
It’s funny, your going on about Felises 30s but from my count Crichton had more in the 30s then Felise did

Yes as I described when he started season off the bench as I already detailed.

Felise played full 80 minutes throughout and still pulled poor games

POPEYE

Coach
This Fantasy rubbish is not going to replace real RL is it, how many good games will players need to make a season. Will it matter that if a club is trying to build a culture every player is asked to contribute and to 'fantasize' is disruptive . . . doesn't take into account what players are asked to do but few notice

Just joking fellas, I'm as interested in FL as I am in reality tv or religion . . . not worth a tuppeny

RazorRam0n

Juniors
This Fantasy rubbish is not going to replace real RL is it, how many good games will players need to make a season. Will it matter that if a club is trying to build a culture every player is asked to contribute and to 'fantasize' is disruptive . . . doesn't take into account what players are asked to do but few notice

Just joking fellas, I'm as interested in FL as I am in reality tv or religion . . . not worth a tuppeny

so you've tried telling us 3 times now....

but don't let me stop you trying for a fourth.

Life's Good

Coach

The shield is the only fantasy is RL.

As mentioned before, this is a rumoured signings thread. If you're not posting a rumoured signing or about a rumoured signing then don't post it here or it will be deleted for being off topic. Pretty simple stuff.

POPEYE

Coach
As mentioned before, this is a rumoured signings thread. If you're not posting a rumoured signing or about a rumoured signing then don't post it here or it will be deleted for being off topic. Pretty simple stuff.
You're not going to improve on your 'likes' by making sense ol' mate . . . what a precedent you've just set

super_coach

First Grade
not sure of the validity but apparently there is a tweet from the drunk Rothfield. saying Suli from the Tigers has been released to the Dogs. This kid could be a really top player, so I guess there must be some drama with him at the Tigs. Looks like the Dogs have their salary cap all fixed up!!

Clifferd

Coach
430k a season

Way overs given his discipline and attitude

fantastic signing that was by brain dead Jason Taylor

Pretty easy decision in the end when you come back to pre season training looking like you’ve just finished eating a cow (well from reports he came back 130kg) when his playing weight was 105kg

The_Shield

Juniors

Pretty easy decision in the end when you come back to pre season training looking like you’ve just finished eating a cow (well from reports he came back 130kg) when his playing weight was 105kg
Jamal Idris 2.0

RazorRam0n

Juniors

I'd wholeheartedly agree but beggars can't be choosers either